Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy says -- we don't have to wait for an RI or magical RV we can pay attention to these things and watch the currency grow in strengthen... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy says -- we don't have to wait for an RI or magical RV we can pay attention to these things and watch the currency grow in strengthen...

Go down

Pimpy says -- we don't have to wait for an RI or magical RV we can pay attention to these things and watch the currency grow in strengthen... Empty Pimpy says -- we don't have to wait for an RI or magical RV we can pay attention to these things and watch the currency grow in strengthen...

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:45 pm

Pimpy  

Article:  "US lifts Vietnam, Switzerland from currency manipulator list"  Didn't I tell you once the Obiden administration got back in office, since he takes orders from China and they are all involved in a globalist new world order agenda, don't be surprised if they do nothing...this isn't surprising.  For us holding on to Vietnam Dong we're waiting for something to happen about these guys manipulating the prices so they could go ahead and at least increase it [dong] a little bit.  Nope.  Just like I had told you, you cannot trust the Obiden administration to do anything against a globalist agenda...

Remember I was talking about a free floating currency in Iraq.  They're talking about kicking around in the market, let it go on Forex, let it free float.  So instead of it being pegged to the U.S. dollar they just let it float If investors believe Iraq is going to grow they will invest in the currency.  It will cause it to go up in value ...the price of a currency is affected by what?  Inflation, unemployment, demand, political stability, supply and future prospects...we don't have to wait for an RI or magical RV we can pay attention to these things and watch the currency grow in strengthen...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum