Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock

Go down

Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock Empty Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:22 am

Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock

25/04/2021

Saleh calls for the activation of Law 22, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock 5260

Economy News - Baghdad

The Prime Minister’s Economic Advisor, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, called for the activation of the Companies Law No. 22 of 1997, which allows the transfer of public companies to public joint-stock companies.

Salih said in an interview with Al-Sabah: “The application of the Public Companies Law No. 22 of 1997 allows giving workers in these companies an opportunity to be shareholders in their shares, and thus the workers will work with their shares, which will contribute to increasing the quantity and improving the quality of production.”

He stressed "the importance of legislating the partnership law between the public and private sectors, as it is a model of joint ownership to raise production efficiency, which is a joint cooperation between the government and the private sector, and about 27% of the productive activity in the world is based on this form of partnership, which is in the interest of Iraq." And the best method for employment and development, in addition to its extensions, to reduce unemployment. "

Saleh added, "There are strategic sovereign projects whose completion is in the interest of Iraq in general, such as the port of Faw. They do not belong to a specific conservative economy, but rather constitute Iraqi strategic projects par excellence, and provide their services and benefits for the growth and welfare of the country, and the efforts of the government and the state in general must focus on such These projects. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24922
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum