Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time

Go down

Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time Empty Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:27 am

Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time 900695-733d0b31-861b-45a1-9c56-382f2c3c1a58
Friday 23, April 2021 13:58

Baghdad / NINA / The Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee confirmed, on Friday, that the treatment of the exchange rate increase needs time.

A member of the committee, MP Salem Al-Tufayli, said in a press statement, "The real treatments for the exchange rate increase need time to stabilize the market."

He added that "many MPs demanded a reduction in the dollar price, not at the previous rate, but rather gradually so that the citizen would not be affected economically," noting that "the citizen with limited income and the poor was affected by the change of the exchange rate."

He pointed out that "the budget supported the private sector and large projects in order to attract part of the workforce so that there would be a work movement."

He explained that his committee "presented a program and recommendations to the prime minister that included supporting the private, agricultural and industrial sector," indicating that "

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=900695

Parliamentary economics and investment: Treatments for high exchange rates need time 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum