Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Judy's Note: "By this Friday 23 April we will all have our monies" 4/21/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Judy's Note: "By this Friday 23 April we will all have our monies" 4/21/21

Go down

Judy's Note: "By this Friday 23 April we will all have our monies" 4/21/21 Empty Judy's Note: "By this Friday 23 April we will all have our monies" 4/21/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:04 pm

Judy Note: Notification at Any Time.

Tier 4B has been advised to keep phones charged and watch email inboxes for a secure link website that contained a personal 800# to call and schedule exchange/redemption appointments.

World Financial Markets Imploding: On Tues. 20 April all international markets including the US Stock Market and Dollar Index, remained in the red, as they had since Market opening on Mon. 19 April. Crypto Currencies and Bitcoin Markets had crashed on Sun. 18 April.

Bruce: The green light to move forward went on either at 4pm Tues. 20 April or would go at 4am Wed. 21 April. Emails were to come out during daylight hours.

High-up Paymaster: “Last weekend was the last weekend we would have no money. By this Friday 23 April we will all have our monies.”

MarkZ member: “I just received word from my Wells Fargo bank that my second mortgage has been paid off. NESARA?”
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum