Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "I am told that once they wrap up the last few details that they will post a rate" 4/21/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "I am told that once they wrap up the last few details that they will post a rate" 4/21/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I am told that once they wrap up the last few details that they will post a rate" 4/21/21 Empty MarkZ: "I am told that once they wrap up the last few details that they will post a rate" 4/21/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:00 pm

MZ: The positive news coming out of Iraq is that they had ongoing meetings since Tuesday morning on budget implementation. I am told that once they wrap up the last few details that they will post a rate.

MZ: it very well could be this week. Exceptionally encouraging.

MZ: There are still rumors of 1 % being paid out to people with historic bonds….but I can’t find anybody I know who has had that happen. So I don’t believe that rumor is accurate. It could be…but I don’t think so.

MZ: its mostly quiet- a nothing burger of RV news….but we expected this at the end.

Member: So are we looking at another year of them kicking the can?

MZ: I do not think we have another year. …the world will implode

Member:  Brent Johnson said no more false dates and timeliness it won't be tolerated. We are close to victory.

Member:  Brent Johnson said this week or next for GCR

MZ: if you look at what’s coming out of Iraq it is close.

Rod Steele:  I’m late to the Party! Mark I heard Iraq reached agreement on all 11 articles yesterday & US TREAS OK’d it, but no further updates till later today...ROD STEEL

Member:  Did you hear about mastercard signing up with the CBI?

MZ: I did……cryptos and paypal signing up with mastercard…then mastercard signing up with the CBI for a digital finance world. .

Member:  IRS SHUT DOWN FOR SEVERAL DAYS TO MAKE “Changes”

Member:  I got an email today from my bank saying that starting tomorrow there is going to be new features I thought that was interesting

MZ: There have been a lot of banking changes. Part of it is a move to Difi…digital finance….some of it is the new banking system…..you are watching history unveil….right in front of our eyes!

Member:  What about Vietnam..... OFF MANIPULATION LIST ?

MZ: On the financial side……it is showing just how badly we need a reset….the US is so far in debt……with covid… rural areas and small business have been decimated…..we are drowning in debt…but China is even worse.

Member: Watching all the economists and articles on recaps and all over…they are all showing how dire the financial situation is around the world…..we are all in quicksand about to go under unless someone pulls that trigger!!!

MZ: With a reset all these problems will go away…..it’s a start over. There is a limited time for can kicking because of the enormous size of the can!!

Member: The deep state says there is no can……….

MZ: They don’t want anyone to know that anything is wrong ..

Member: of course, they want to keep power

Member: Pimpy says no 800 numbers or redemption centers??

MZ; Maybe Pimpy is just not well informed on this part…I know someone who personally helped set up a couple redemption centers.

Member: Will redemption centers be well known names so we know we are not being duped ?

MZ: Absolutely…..they will be main stream banks and personnel that you will be dealing with when it is redemption time

Member:  Do you know if Redemption centers are in safe neighborhoods?

Member:  Redemption centers will be high security
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum