Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar

Go down

Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar Empty Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:19 pm

Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar

2021/04/21

Baghdad / Al-Mawred News

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, identified, today, Wednesday, the mechanisms followed by the Central Bank of Iraq to control the exchange rate, while responding to fears of a greater rise in the coming period.

Saleh told the official agency that "the window of the Central Bank of Iraq for the sale and purchase of foreign currency is a tool for the stability and stability of the exchange rate through daily interventions in the monetary market, which mainly aim to withdraw high levels of liquidity in the Iraqi dinar from the market, which is called (the policy of monetary sterilization)."

He added, "Where the desired market demand for foreign currency is met by exchanging the dinar for foreign cash that is in the possession of the monetary authority, because that authority is the monetary issuance authority, that is, it is the one who issued the same dinar and it is concerned with maintaining the stability of its value and purchasing power."

He continued, "Those excess levels of cash liquidity in dinars are pressing, generating a demand for foreign currency, which means a demand for foreign goods, services and benefits, as foreign exchange contributes to financing Iraq's foreign trade, that is, import trade, which provides the supply of foreign currency and mainly to the market that is in the bank’s possession. The Iraqi Central Bank, no one else, through the accumulation of its efficient reserves of foreign currency represented by the very high coverage of the dinar, so the Central Bank undertakes the sale from its window that practices defense of the stability of the exchange rate within its official prescribed limits of 1450 dinars per dollar.

He pointed out that "based on the foregoing, the daily monetary policy operations that perform their function by controlling the cash liquidity in dinars and exchanging it at a stable exchange rate (as a nominal fixer of the external value of money), that is to absorb that liquidity after exchanging it in the foreign currency at a fixed rate, it must be reflected in the stability of the exchange rate and from Then the price calm and stability successively, because the price is the value of the currency, expressed in money. "

https://almawrid.news/contents/view/details?id=30657
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar Empty An Iraqi official reveals the mechanisms of the "central" to control the exchange rate of the dollar

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:23 pm

An Iraqi official reveals the mechanisms of the "central" to control the exchange rate of the dollar

April 21, 2021

Al-Kazemi's advisor determines the mechanisms used to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar 1024

Mubasher: The financial advisor to the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, set out today, Wednesday, the mechanisms followed by the Central Bank of Iraq to control the exchange rate.

Saleh said to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the window of the Central Bank of Iraq for the sale and purchase of foreign currency is a tool for the stability and stability of the exchange rate through daily interventions in the monetary market that mainly aim to withdraw high levels of liquidity in the Iraqi dinar from the market, which is called (the sterilization policy). Cash) ".

The advisor to the prime minister added, "The desired market demand for foreign currency is met by exchanging the dinar for the foreign exchange that is in the possession of the monetary authority, because that authority is the monetary issuance authority, that is, it is the one who issued the same dinar and it is concerned with maintaining the stability of its value and purchasing power."

And Saleh continued: Those excess levels of cash liquidity in dinars are pressing, generating a demand for foreign currency, which means a demand for foreign goods, services and benefits, as foreign exchange contributes to financing Iraq's foreign trade, that is, import trade, which provides the supply of foreign exchange and mainly to the market that is In the possession of the Central Bank of Iraq.

He pointed out that "based on the foregoing, the daily monetary policy operations that perform their function by controlling the cash liquidity in dinars and exchanging it at a stable exchange rate (as a nominal fixer of the external value of money), that is, to absorb that liquidity after exchanging it in foreign currency at a fixed rate, it must be reflected in the stability of the exchange rate and from Then the price calm and stability successively, because the price is the value of the currency, expressed in money. "

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3796682/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A4%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A2%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum