Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries

Go down

Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries Empty Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:11 pm

Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries

20/04/2021

Al-Kinani explains the positive impact of the Iraqi economy after it was removed from the list of "high risk" countries Doc-P-302985-636925676752689229-696x391

The information / Baghdad

The head of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, MP Ahmed Salim Al-Kinani, considered Tuesday that removing Iraq from the list of "high-risk countries" is evidence of taking the right path in drawing the country's economic policy.

Kinani said in a statement received / information /, said that " Iraq through the biggest economic crisis went through the whole world because of the pandemic Corona and stop global markets and trade exchange , which led to a decline in oil prices and other minerals , " pointing out that "evidence that Iraq has now started taking the road Correctly drawing the economic policy of the country and ensuring appropriate legislation.

He added that "European countries and Britain specifically when you see that Iraq has emerged from the risks classified by trade and investment, as it represents the second largest market for exchanging papers, stocks and bonds for major international companies." 

25 n

https://almaalomah.org/2021/04/20/531003/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum