Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections

Go down

Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections Empty Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:16 am

Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections

20/04/2021

Economist: Iraq will go through a dangerous juncture if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before the elections Photo_2020-12-21_20-25-41-696x448

Information / private

The economic expert, Wissam Al-Tamimi, said that Iraq is facing a dangerous turning point if the government does not prepare the 2022 budget before holding early elections, pointing out that the dollar price may rise more than scheduled next year.

Al-Tamimi told "the information", that "prices will rise if the government does not prepare the federal budget for 2022 before it goes to early elections."

He added that " Iraq will pass through a dangerous juncture, in the event that it enters the new year without a balance or determination of the exchange rate of the dollar, where it is less than the currently established price."

And that "traders will take advantage of the high exchange rate to increase the prices of goods and goods, especially if the government does not prepare the budget for the next year before the elections, as it is likely to increase the exchange rate to more than 1600 dinars per dollar."

25 n

https://almaalomah.org/2021/04/20/530843/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum