Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021

Go down

6 - COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 19 2021

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:04 pm

Member:  this should be our week....

MZ: A couple things were happening over the weekend. One- they have agreed to a budget implementation meeting which is occurring as we speak. It started 11 AM Iraqi time. They are going over the implementation of this budget.  This is cool because we do expect the rate change. An imminent rate change. 

MZ: I have spoken to a couple of contacts on the ground in Iraq and it is not in effect yet. But they are expecting it at any moment. 

MZ: On the domestic front I do have a couple of key players that were not moved until this weekend….they were to be in place on Sunday-yesterday. 

MZ: I know you are tired of it but hang on to your seats. The chatter everywhere is fantastic. 

MZ: No movement on Prosperity packages, CMKX ect that I can find…..everybody is just sitting there….ready. 

MZ: The big news today is watching Iraq……if something happens I will do another stream…..or shoot you all a tweet. 

Mod:  OFFICIAL GAZETTE - BUDGET PUBLISHED 2021-04-18 10:45:00 Law No. (23) for the year 2021, the federal general budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2021. https://www.moj.gov.iq/view.5555/

Member:  Iraq is not in control of the GLOBAL currency reset – they are only doing what is necessary to become a sovereign nation. They are waiting for the GCR Committee to complete their protocols

MZ: We expect everything to go at the same time. 

Member: Its Ramadan in Iraq- I thought everything was shut down?

MZ: Well, they didn’t shut down this Ramadan…..they are still working and things are still going…..

MZ: A member sent me this link about the “Highest Currency Rankings around the world”     Why is this important?  What did we hear out of the ministries last week? They said that Iraq would have the strongest currency in their region.     

MZ: Let’s talk about the region. The strongest currency right now is the Kuwaiti Dinar which is trading at $3.31 to the US dollar.  Did you know that before Kuwait revalued….they first devalued and the rate was almost identical to what the Iraqi dinar is right now. 

MZ: the second most valuable currency in that region is the Iranian dinar (rial) at $2.66 to the US dollar. 

MZ: #3 is the Omani rial…..at $2.60 to the US dollar 

MZ: #4 is the Jordanian dinar at $1.41

MZ:  #5 British Pound Sterling is $1.38 to the us dollar. 

MZ: #6 is the Cayman islands at $1.22

MZ: Even the Euro is at $1.19 to the USD right now. 

MZ: This gives you an idea on currency rates…..the important part is that we were told just last week that Iraq would have the strongest currency in their region. We now know what rates are in Iraqs region right now. 

Member: so our exchange rate in the Dinar will be higher than Kuwait at $3.31…..good to know. 

Member:  They took Vietnam off of the currency manipulation list

Member:  Soro's bank accounts frozen yesterday...yeah...

MZ: Raul(sp?) Castro has stepped down over the weekend…. The Castro’s have been running Cuba since 1959. Is this a big piece? Is this letting us know that prosperity and change is coming to the world? You decide…..

MZ: Also this came out over the weekend that China is readying its Gold Backed yuan. This was always the back up plan to force things…..The Brics…..China, Russia, Brazil, India , South Africa. They put in a process to force the reset. They put in place for them to go gold backed. Using CIPS instead of SWIFT. 

MZ: On that front China had soft balled this Gold backed yuan only for oil …..now they are readying the yuan to be totally gold backed …for everything. For all their currency use…..This is a key piece. I do not think this is the CCP…I think it’s the Chinese banking families pushing this forward . 

MZ: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/china-readying-gold-backed-yuan 

MZ: We are also seeing Russia doing something similar with the gold backed ruble. 

ISAAC :  APR Hello hope all good , my Chinese buyer arrived in Zurich , hope it will means something for next week , keep you posted .Keep the faith

Member:  TODAY IS THE DAY THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD AND THE REVOLOTION STARTED TODAY

Member:  Today is PATRIOT DAY!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum