Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ expects the rate change.... at any moment DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ expects the rate change.... at any moment

Go down

MarkZ expects the rate change.... at any moment Empty MarkZ expects the rate change.... at any moment

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:48 pm

MarkZ 

A couple things were happening over the weekend.  One- they have agreed to a budget implementation meeting which is occurring as we speak. It started 11 AM Iraqi time. They are going over the implementation of this budget.  This is cool because we do expect the rate change. An imminent rate change. I have spoken to a couple of contacts on the ground in Iraq and it is not in effect yet. But they are expecting it at any moment. On the domestic front I do have a couple of key players that were not moved until this weekend…they were to be in place on Sunday-yesterday. I know you are tired of it but hang on to your seats. The chatter everywhere is fantastic.

[Its Ramadan in Iraq- I thought everything was shut down?]

Well, they didn’t shut down this Ramadan…they are still working and things are still going…

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum