Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21

Go down

2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 Empty Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:09 pm

Fleming Saturday RV Report with Military Contact:

So he said KEEP PRAYERS GOING UP FOR A STRONG FINISH LINE CROSSING INTO REDEMPTIONS STARTING this NEXT WEEK, as the military RV security teams ARE EXPECTING that the Cabal will NOT BE ABLE TO OBSTRUCT ANY MORE (they said they are "pretty sure" that there will be no more attempts to obstruct again this Sun-Mon 18-19 April), and they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours.

REASON #1 THAT WE WILL BE STARTED finally THIS NEXT WEEK COME HELL OR HIGH WATER: He confirmed that the RV security teams are trying for and are REQUIRED BY WORLD COURT ORDERS to give us in T4B 14 days--and 10 days at a minimum--of 800# notifications in order for the interim military govt to access RV funds for T1 govt and military & T2 related humanitarian organizations projects that are NEEDED TO START NESARA in this country OVER THESE COMING LAST 2 WEEKS OF APRIL;

He confirmed Mr. Fleming's sources saying that the start of NESARA by the military was moved up to Sat 1 May--so he said do the math--for the 10-14 days required by the World Court for the US to access RV funds, since they need to start NESARA on Sat 1 May, this MEANS THEY MUST START T4B and T3-4A payouts THIS COMING WEEK or Trump and the military WILL NOT GET ACCESS TO FUNDS under the control of the top Chinese Elders for NESARA!!! (He said read that again and let it sink in!!)

REASON #2 THAT WE WILL BE STARTED finally THIS NEXT WEEK COME HELL OR HIGH WATER: the military's schedule of starting NESARA NO FAIL by the first week of May HAS BEEN IN PLACE FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS, despite cabal half-wits falling on their swords and interfering over the past 2 weeks--THEY HAVE NOT MOVED THE GOAL POSTS ANY MORE and THEY CANNOT AFFORD TO MOVE THEM PAST THESE LAST 2 WEEKS OF APRIL--so KEEP PRAYING he said.

REASON #3 THAT WE WILL BE STARTED finally THIS WEEK COME HELL OR HIGH WATER: As mentioned above the military RV security teams are OPERATING WITH FASTER & FASTER ARREST ACTIONS and DEADLIER AND DEADLIER ACCURACY in FINDING AND IMMEDIATELY ARRESTING any cabal half-wits who are foolish enough to try to obstruct.

The RV security teams are saying THEY WILL OPERATE WITH LIGHTNING SPEED TO ARREST AND REMOVE ANY OBSTRUCTORS BEFORE THEY CAN BREATHE OR BLINK if they even think to TRY TO OBSTRUCT THIS WEEKEND INTO NEXT WEEK;

REASON #4 THAT WE WILL BE STARTED finally THIS WEEK COME HELL OR HIGH WATER: As mentioned above cabal bankers and leaders globally are FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER THIS WEEKEND, THROWING EACH OTHER UNDER THE BUS, and SQUEALING ON EACH OTHER leading to MORE ARRESTS and GREATLY WEAKENING THEIR ABILITY TO OBSTRUCT the RV release THIS TIME!!

REASON #5 THAT WE WILL BE STARTED finally THIS WEEK COME HELL OR HIGH WATER: the military HAVE to meet a mandate by the Chinese Elders and ordered by the World Court; they have NO MORE OPTIONS but to release T4B this coming week because they are constrained legally from accessing critical funds if they do not comply with starting T4B this next week with 10-14 days of 800# notifications and exchanges BEFORE Sat 1 May.

He said early next week when bond seller accounts go live then T4B notifications will go out and T3-4A payouts will be started; so he said please keep prayers going up that THERE WILL BE NO MORE OBSTRUCTIONS and that the RV teams ARE SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING THE RV START out Sun-Tue 18-20 April.

2 - Fleming Update: "they EXPECT that THE RELEASE WILL GO THROUGH UNOBSTRUCTED THIS TIME beginning in just 24 hours" (And Tomorrow's Excuse Will Be...) 4/18/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum