Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes

Go down

Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes Empty Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:58 pm

Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes 899878-012b1c7e-e8ce-47f6-9172-fb7c8ff37166
Sunday 18, April 2021 22:45

Baghdad ( NINA ) - Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Badr Al-Ziyadi, affirmed the necessity to hold a meeting that includes political forces, armed factions and resistance forces, under the auspices of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to achieve security stability and stop the repeated bombardments by missiles and drones.

Al-Ziyadi said in a televised statement: "Iraq is now experiencing a war of missiles and drones, and the security situation must be controlled, otherwise things will go for the worse."

He added, "The bombing stabs the back of the government, the security forces, and the Iraqi negotiator in the strategic dialogue with the United States," indicating: "The United States, if this situation continues, may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes." / End 9

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=899878

Badr Al-Ziyadi: The United States may stop the strategic dialogue until the security situation in Iraq stabilizes 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum