Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Pimpy says -- people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change. There's no proof of that anywhere.

Go down

Pimpy says --  people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere. Empty Pimpy says -- people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change. There's no proof of that anywhere.

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:42 pm

Pimpy  

One of the articles says that Al-Kazemi is going to appeal the 2021 budget.  What that has done is started all kinds of rumors in our nifty little arena of the Iraqi dinar.  People are like 'oh yeah they're going to change the rate again.'  Guys we don't know what they're going to do okay.  Is it possible?  Of course.  Anything is possible.  First things first...he wants to put in some amendments.  Nobody knows what those amendment are...people are saying that in there is going to be the rate change.  There's no proof of that anywhere.  Does that mean it won't happen?   No.  Does that mean it will happen?   NO.  That's the point.   We won't know until they do it...changes are coming.  We'll see what they are shortly.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum