Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

FootForward: "But this isn't just a currency exchange in the traditional sense" 4/16/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

FootForward: "But this isn't just a currency exchange in the traditional sense" 4/16/21

Go down

FootForward: "But this isn't just a currency exchange in the traditional sense" 4/16/21 Empty FootForward: "But this isn't just a currency exchange in the traditional sense" 4/16/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:37 pm

FootForward  

...I personally am going to a bank to cash out my dinar. I would be a little wary personally of anywhere saying that there is no tax. For one the tax has not been determined yet on this exchange...I think people are so caught up in the highest rate or no tax that they lose perspective of the big picture. [I have never paid tax on converting usd to Canadian or Canadian to usd but that was under $200.]  This is very different.  It would be awesome to pay no tax...But this isn't just a currency exchange in the traditional sense...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum