Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21

Go down

MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 Empty MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:26 pm

Member:  I’m so tired of eating nothing burgers.......

MZ: Its fantastic, fabulous, freaky Friday.  There is a whole lot going on

Member:  Maybe we are about to see the EBS..

MZ: I hope you are right

MZ: We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place…

MZ: No movement yet on CMKX, PP’s Pickford farm claims (we should do a whole stream on those)

Member:  reno Zurich and redemption centers offline and quiet. my iraqi contacts are using usd for day to day transactions now

Member:  Can someone hit the fast-forward button and make the RV happen please

Member:  The UST andU.S. Military are holding up the RV

Member:  Patriots are in full control. Scare event coming. Do not be afraid.

Member:  obviously no one knows the date... but looks like it's happening right before our eyes. right now

Member:  MARK I SENT YOU A SS OF NETHERLANDS TV SAYING DEBT JUBLIE IN AMERICA AND IRS GOING AWAY

MZ: https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/lbma-acknowledges-buying-frenzy-silver-market-and-silver-shortage-fears

MZ:  https://naturalhealingclub.com/ Medbeds

MZ:http://www.metalsnews.com/Metals+News/MetalsNews/BusinessWire/NEWS38940/CMKM+Diamonds+Inc+Continues+to+Try+and+Identify+Shareholders.htm

Mr. Cottrell joins the stream about minute 15:00…Also Sheila with CMKX…..Please listen to the replay for all their information on Top secret FBI report from 1989, the QFS, CMKX, Bonds, PP’s, The reset and much more…….

MZ: Sheila was one of Mr. Al Hodges closest friends…..she is one of the most knowledgeable people on the reset and CMKX that I know.

MZ: CMKX is another cog in the reset wheel. All of these things mesh together…..Currency, Bonds, CMKX, Fines and Penalties……Settlements.   There are many moving pieces in this reset. But they all flow together.

About minute 52:00

MZ: Anything about bonds? I am hearing several people had to re-authenticate their bonds …have you heard anything?

Sheila:  Historical Bonds are definitely being made liquid. There is a procedure and protocol that I totally agree with. They are doing a smaller distribution in the beginning. Giving a little bit to everyone versus dumping money  on everyone….I don’t think they want to pay any group all at one time. Hearing they are dropping 2% in their digital wallets in the QFS system. They will continue that throughout the week..paying more and more people. This way people do not have to worry about going into the banks….This is a brilliant plan.

MZ: How would anybody know if prosperity packages have actually started? We expect a strong NDA on those.  I believe on the currency redemption side the only NDA we should have is on the amount…Do you think we will know when PPs start to pay out?

Sheila : yes I do ….once this process starts there will be “word of mouth” This is a close knit community and everyone wants to help others . I also believe there will be a safe link and 800 numbers for when we exchange currency and that you Mark will be allowed to post those.

Mr. Cottrell info starts about 20 minutes after this……

MarkZ: "We appear to be in a holding pattern…waiting for something. Everybody is still in place" (When Do Scams Come True?) 4/16/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum