Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth

+4
Kevind53
Ponee
wbhall
Esther414
8 posters

Go down

God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth Empty God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth

Post by Esther414 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 am

I am listening to this right now and I am floored by how it applies to us right now! It's about the Supernatural Transfer of Wealth that we are about to see. Some of it is about the ministry in Kansas City, but most of it applies to all of us. This is just one of the Revival Centers that will be raised up all over the world. The notes below are just the introduction. The video, mp3 audio, notes, transcript are at this link to download for free. It's awesome! and I hope you can take the time to watch or listen to it. It will amaze you.

http://mikebickle.org/resources/resource/1647?return_url=http%3A%2F%2Fmikebickle.org%2Fresources%2Fseries%2F38

INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PRAYER – MIKE BICKLE
from IHOP-KC’s Prophetic History
IHOP-KC Missions Base
www.IHOP.org

Session 7 God’s Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth
I. INTRODUCTION

A. God will display His power by supernatural conviction through apostolic preaching, singing, etc.
He will confirm His Word with signs and wonders in physical healings and in the financial
realm. God is kind, powerful, and wise, but He is also very rich.
18 It is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant… (Deut. 8:18)

B. There will be a great transfer of wealth as God manifests His ownership over the silver and gold
when He shakes all the nations in the end times.
7 “I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this
temple with glory…8 The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,” says the LORD. (Hag. 2:6-8 )

C. God will release great wealth to the right people, at the right time, and for the right reasons. He
will personally finance the end-time harvest and the prayer movement that will undergird it.
1 God be merciful to us and bless us, and cause His face to shine upon us 2 that Your way may
be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations. (Ps. 67:1-2)

D. There are those who have gone through a radical paradigm shift related to money. When they see
money, they will see souls, intercessors, and being able to help the oppressed, etc.

E. Joseph was only one idea away from being one of the wealthiest people on earth (Gen. 40-45).
King David grew up in a poor family in a rural village called Bethlehem, yet he gave billions of
dollars to the prayer movement by the time he was seventy. Cyrus did the same. Joseph was a
young uneducated Jewish slave in Egypt who became a billionaire.

F. God has been preparing His Josephs in deep humility in “Joseph’s dungeon.” This is real.

G. We must develop our history in the God of wealth both by being faithful in our giving and in
enduring testing. We are invited to encounter intimacy with God as the God of wealth.

:queen: Esther414
"Yet who knows if you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14
Esther414
Esther414

Back to top Go down

God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth Empty Re: God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth

Post by wbhall Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:43 am

AWESOME!AWESOME!AWESOME!!!!! THIS IS THE TRUTH !!!

wbhall

Back to top Go down

God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth Empty Re: God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 pm

I thought this deserved a second looksee...Resurrected from the archives. .

God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth Bump

Last edited by ponee on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:56 pm

God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth Bump

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth 2805820865  God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth 2805820865  God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth 2805820865  God's Power and Promises of Supernatural Wealth 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyman3:27 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Great!
I agree with that!

Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners], when it is in the power of your hand to do it.
:king: :queen:
Joyman3:27
Joyman3:27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Nice to see the fruit of the IHOP-KC ministry being shared worldwide! One thing is for certain, WE will never make it happen! I thank God for my obedient brothers and sisters. They have stepped into the armor of a prayer warrior, and into the roles God has created for them. They have willingly sacrificed themselves for His glory, and we now see Jesus even more clearly because of their obedience.

I would not want to be a billionaire Moslem sitting at the Arab Summit believing that because of my wealth and power I had the power to twist and turn the fate of humanity.

God will not be mocked.

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Doubt > Fear > Despair

This particular chain is a very destructive path that the fallen likes to put us on. I know I will reap what I have sown, in this life and the next. I have not been perfect, but I always try to encourage people and give them hope. Faith is the exact opposite of the chain and they cannot co-exist. Thank you for that message Esther414! Sorry for rambling in your thread. :geek:
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Thanks for the revival of this thread; wasn't here when it first manifested, so the " bumps" & additional comments are appreciated!! Our God is an AWESOME God... worthy of Honor and Praise and our obedience and surrender to His Spirit upon us, to His empowering the good works He has already ordained for each of us... ☀ Very Happy ❤
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum