Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification

Go down

Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification Empty Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:17 pm

Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification 000-8xh9er-4
Time: 04/15/2021 22:31:14

{Economical: Al Furat News} The government responded to the news of the intention to raise the exchange rate of the dollar to 1600 dinars to one US dollar in the local market.

Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said in a press statement that "the current fluctuation in the exchange rate of the dollar, which ranges between 145 to 147 thousand dinars for one hundred dollar bill, is a normal matter} and is not a difference with the price announced by the Central Bank." .

And, and that "a rate of 2% of the change and foreign commission differentials is in effect in the global dollar market," adding that "the bank seeks to impose its pricing to be approved in order to stabilize the exchange of the dollar market."

Saleh added, "The bank has no intention of changing the established exchange rate, especially as it works to buy the dinar and sell the dollar to make the market stable. According to him.

He considered that" the arrival of the exchange rate of 147 thousand dinars per $ 100 note is normal, and within the specified range in the price difference. What is between what the bank sells and what is sold in the market. "

The advisor to the prime minister continued, "The talk about crossing the dollar from 1500 dinars to 1600 dinars or even more than this number falls within the rumors and price speculation. It is untrue." .

The exchange rate of the dollar had jumped in the local market in the past two days in the local markets to more than 1490 dinars against the dollar, which led to a rise in the prices of various foodstuffs and others, and while citizens and owners of banking offices criticized this rise, they called on the government to remedy the matter.

The Central Bank of Iraq had settled in a previous statement the controversy over the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar, and a demand to reduce it, declaring that "there is no return to the previous price, and the price will not be reduced under any circumstances," stressing that there is no intention to raise the official rate announced by the bank from 1450. Dinars per dollar.

LINK

Will the dollar exchange rise to 1600 dinars? Governmental response and important clarification 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum