Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce says that -- the rate for the dong and dinar were on the bank screens...[Wednesday] but they came off at 4 pm in the afternoon... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says that -- the rate for the dong and dinar were on the bank screens...[Wednesday] but they came off at 4 pm in the afternoon...

Go down

Bruce says that -- the rate for the dong and dinar were on the bank screens...[Wednesday] but they came off at 4 pm in the afternoon... Empty Bruce says that -- the rate for the dong and dinar were on the bank screens...[Wednesday] but they came off at 4 pm in the afternoon...

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:40 pm

Bruce  

...Wednesday/Saturday – those are the 2 days of the week they use to publish any official information in their gazette...does that mean we have to wait  until that dinar is seen or that budget is printed in the gazette...I don’t think so...what is really cool is the rate for the dong and dinar were on the bank screens...[Wednesday] but they came off at 4 pm in the afternoon... So I think we are in the last stages of the waiting game for this and I appreciate every ones patience - it’s been difficult I know for a lot of people...everybody is ready and rocking to go - I think we should keep our eyes open the next couple of days... 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum