Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

sat the big day DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

sat the big day

Go down

sat the big day Empty sat the big day

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:45 pm

so this sat the budget is posted in the gazette. we will finally find out if the new rate was posted or if we have been scammed by your favorite guru. it will be quite interesting to say the least
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

sat the big day Empty Re: sat the big day

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:34 pm

@Jayzze wrote:so this sat the budget is posted in the gazette. we will finally find out if the new rate was posted or if we have been scammed by your favorite guru. it will be quite interesting to say the least

Jayzze !!

Sorry but there is not just the budget, this fixes a lot of problem, and I agree, they can move forward with the reform project, but they also have to control the borders, especially in kurdistan, then focus on agriculture, the electricity system, etc ... and the Arab monetary fund gives a big hand to put Iraq on the international, with the electronic system, it is the project of the international monetary fund that by 2030 everyone is going to be on electronic mode to avoid fraud !!
We will see by June how things will go, and in my opinion, they cannot go beyond the second quarter to make a change for this year to start the reconstruction !!

good evening to all !!

Claud (moose)
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

sat the big day Empty Re: sat the big day

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:02 pm

so claude remember dreams are just dreams and as the dreams fade and realty sets in the sheep might not be happy with the end result hope i am wrong
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum