Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES"

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES"

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:49 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES"
 2021-04-08
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES "GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON STRENGTHENING THE SUPERVISORY ROLE OF CENTRAL BANKS IN DEALING WITH THE RISKS OF NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES" Logo-ar

The guiding principles included many aspects that concern the issues of the non-banking financial sector, most notably:
Establishing an accurate definition at the state level of non-banking financial sector institutions
Determine the supervisory requirements for non-bank financial institutions
Ongoing assessment of systemic risks arising from the sector
The importance of providing accurate data on non-bank financial institutions
Developing micro and macro performance indicators for the non-banking financial sector and publishing them periodically
Enhancing coordination between the Central Bank and other supervisory authorities concerned with the financial sector

Within the framework of the Arab Monetary Fund's keenness to keep pace with its member states in the field of economic, financial and monetary reforms aimed at enhancing financial stability in the Arab region, and to enhance interest in the non-banking financial sector in Arab countries, and its role in financial inclusion and economic development, and to protect the sector from the risks it may be exposed to , The guidelines were issued on strengthening the supervisory role of central banks in dealing with the risks of non-banking financial institutions in the Arab countries. It must be noted that the application of these principles is subject to the situation of each central bank separately, and its objectives contained in its statute, taking into account the legislative and legal system in each country, and coordination with other supervisory authorities.

The guidelines included a set of recommendations related to the policy of the Central Bank and strengthening its role in assessing the risks of non-banking financial institutions, as it emphasizes that the Central Bank, in cooperation with the relevant official authorities, develops an accurate definition at the state level of non-banking financial sector institutions that are supposed to be subject to its supervision An in-depth study of the reality of the sector in the country, to determine its size and nature, and the challenges it faces.

In this context, the principles emphasized the need to define the supervisory requirements for the non-banking financial sector, including at least: licensing and branching requirements, governance, capital adequacy and liquidity requirements, compliance and combating money laundering and terrorist financing, replacement and succession plans, disclosure, periodic data and reports. And the preparation and approval of plans approved by the senior management of the Central Bank on how to implement the tasks of field inspection and office monitoring of non-bank financial institutions, and indicators of evaluating their performance.

The principles also recommended the importance of financial stability departments in central banks assessing the systemic risks arising from the non-banking financial sector on an ongoing basis, and considering the development of appropriate frameworks to expand the database of credit information companies to include the operations of institutions and companies of the non-banking financial sector.

On the other hand, the guiding principles indicated the importance of the Central Bank expanding the comprehensiveness of the scope of financial consumer protection in central banks, to cover all clients of the non-banking financial sector, obligating sector institutions to establish complaints units, and implementing instructions in this regard.

In addition to the above, the principles dealt with many aspects of interest to non-banking financial sector issues, the most important of which are supervisory and precautionary requirements, the risk management system, macro and partial stress tests, business continuity plans, recovery plans, modern financial technologies, digital financial inclusion, and others. Aspects that enhance financial stability.

On this occasion, His Excellency Dr. Abd al-Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, Director General of the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund, expressed his pleasure to issue guidelines on strengthening the supervisory role of central banks in dealing with the risks of non-banking financial institutions in the Arab countries, stressing their Guidelines that help maintain financial stability in the Arab countries, and complement the principles and guidelines issued by the Fund during the emerging coronavirus pandemic crisis. His Excellency renewed his wishes that God protect our dear Arab countries and the countries of the world from this epidemic, and that the repercussions of this crisis be quickly overcome.

Guiding principles on strengthening the supervisory role of central banks in dealing with the risks of non-bank financial institutions in the Arab countries , published on the website of the Arab Monetary Fund at the following links:

The link is in Arabic

The link is in English

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A6-%D8%A5%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum