Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee

Go down

Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee Empty Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:21 am

Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee

04/08/2021

Allawi chairs the meeting of the Budget Committee 23374

Economy News - Baghdad

The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, confirmed, on Thursday, that the long-term goals will be easily linked with future budgets to provide tools and procedures for preparing financial departments and determine priorities for activities to achieve the strategic goals of projects in proportion to the financial revenues of the country.

The ministry stated in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi chaired yesterday, Wednesday, the fifth session of the committee for preparing the federal budget strategy for the medium term 2022-2024 in the presence of the prime minister's advisors, the advisor of the Minister of Finance and the Undersecretary of the Ministry. Planning and directors general of the ministry and other ministries. "

The committee discussed, according to the statement, "a brief report that included completed and unfinished investment projects, in addition to projects that are lagging in most governorates. The committee also discussed the contractor dues and methods of scheduling them."

The minister said that "the committee's actions and steps will contribute to building a sound and stable financial situation for the country, which will enhance the approach of preparing budgets for the coming years within the available financial resources to address the lag in strategic projects in the governorates."

The minister affirmed that "long-term goals will be easily linked with future budgets to provide tools and procedures for preparing financial administrations and to prioritize activities to achieve strategic objectives of projects in proportion to the country's financial revenues."

The committee also completed, according to what was stated in the statement, "the meeting's agenda, which included several paragraphs of it with regard to financial and economic matters related to other ministries."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24772
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum