Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ali and Cash In I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Ali and Cash In

+6
truelove
aksafeone
Terbo56
therealbutterfly
1alaskan
prophet1036
10 posters

Go down

Ali and Cash In Empty Ali and Cash In

Post by prophet1036 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Okie, you said you talked with Ali. Does he intend to cash people out at his location in Brentwood, TN? Thank you! Also, where has poppy 3 been? And Dewey? We haven't heard much from either of them.Smile

prophet1036

Back to top Go down

Ali and Cash In Empty Re: Ali and Cash In

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:18 pm

I wonder if he still plans on opening all the satelite offices around the country?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Why not just call Dinar Trade and ask THEM? It would get you your answer faster and from the horses mouth. Just a thought.

I still wont go with a dealer. Banks all the way. But thats me.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prophet1036 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Question for therealbutterfly:

Why wouldn't you go to a dealer? Why would you go to a bank? Our bank says they will cash in for us but they want to send our dinar out of state to verify that it is "for real". I'm not about to send my dinar anywhere. It will stay with me until they hand me the dollars or put it into my account. At least with a dealer, they will have a de la rue machine there on hand. Are you hearing something different?

prophet1036

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Find a bank that will verify on the spot. Easy.

I personally dont trust some random person that was hired to do the temp offices. There are some site owners that will be running some of the offices that have questionable pasts. I certainly would not feel comfortable handing over my signature, bank accts, soc sec and all personal info to them. I also wont risk my money being held up for any reason if any dealer all of a sudden is being tracked or watched.

Banks have protections in place to take care of you if there is any fraud from an employee or anything. I am not at all worried about the rates with banks. I am confident I will get a better deal with the bank.

Keep in mind, if you are broke now, and all of a sudden are tryin to wire millions into your bank, they might question things and flag your account. Now if you are AT the bank, they can see where the money is comin from. Less likely there will be any issues. JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prophet1036 Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:12 pm

To therealbutterfly:

Thanks for your input. I had heard Okie and others make those kinds of remarks about going to banks but had not ever heard an explanation for that. We have only dealt with the 2 top dealers and had been pleased with their handling of our currency. Ali had gone so far as to explain exactly how our dinar would be handled in his offices which gave us a great measure of comfort. Your info is good to know.

prophet1036

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 pm

prophet1036 wrote:To therealbutterfly:

Thanks for your input. I had heard Okie and others make those kinds of remarks about going to banks but had not ever heard an explanation for that. We have only dealt with the 2 top dealers and had been pleased with their handling of our currency. Ali had gone so far as to explain exactly how our dinar would be handled in his offices which gave us a great measure of comfort. Your info is good to know.

If you find comfort in that, then thats all that matters. But you might want to research a bit more to make sure you know who you are dealing with in those offices. I said what I said for a reason. I purchased most of my dinar from Ali but I am not cashing in with him. There is your clue.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Great info,Therealbutterfly- Thanks 4 that !!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:54 pm

therealbutterfly: First, the procedure to protect your new found money when it is wired to your bank is to go in and tell the Bank Manager and your Personal Banker what is happening before you cash in. In some cases that bank would be hard pressed to "report suspicious banking transaction(s)" when they in fact issued the wire transfer for the purchase of the currency in the first place. Should that bank turn in such a report I would say that one would have a very good suit for a multitude of reasons. But, considering that one told them prior to the cashing in and had a witness it would probably not even be an issue.

Second, Those who are not in the contiguous 48 states have a problem - how to get the currency out so they can cash in. Those in Alaska that have checked found that banks "are not interested". Some on this thread have stated that the banks will "come around" after the RV. Makes one wonder if that is also smoke and mirrors since the Managers are so adamant about their statements - i.e.: "NO bank will deal with the IQD" and/or "The currency will have to be sent to our Colorado main bank for verification." I really do not trust banks that much to do such a thing. There are options, yes, but which way to go?

With all the smoke and mirrors - to include being told that the RV is imminent almost every day for over a year - it is also difficult to take seriously postings that promise us news and then the poster vanishes until tomorrow or a few days later to do the same thing - "I'll be right back to post" or "I'm on the way to check out the bank screens ..... ." Bank screens have been discussed so much on the blogs that one finds it easy to doubt any information at all.

Still WE WAIT.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:06 pm

aksafeone whatever floats your boat and makes you comfortable I say do. I have stated since day one banks will cash you in and I am already in a group with a deal made. You can choose to believe that or not. Up to you. I have not run off like others and hid. Been in this for 8 years and still say the same thing.

Reread my posts and you will see I have stated several reasons to go with a bank vs dealer. But do your due diligence so you know who you are dealing with. This is no chump change. if you know some of the history of some of the site owners, and they are the ones that will be handling some of the offices, you might think twice. But maybe thats just ME. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:17 pm

NIce to have options like yours. I too have been in this investment for a long time. I have done due diligence in re: banks vs. dealers. Our problem is there are NO banks that admit to wanting anything to do with the dinar. Smoke and mirrors? After constant inquiries and receiving the same answers it poses an interesting scenario post rv.
What floats my boat is the truth from someone as to if is possible to cash in (bank or dealer) when one lives outside the continental US. Last I knew Alaska and Hawaii were States and we pay taxes just like anyone else. Bankers that lie to me pre-rv and then pursue me afterwards can be trusted? Hardly. As to dealers, well when there is no other option one takes what one gets.
Thanks.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Do you have a BOA there in Alaska? If so, then you will be able to cash in. What you are being told is the same thing all branches are being told. Doesnt make it true tho does it? I get that same answer when I go into the branches. But I know better cuz we already made a deal with BOA long ago. IF you dont like the banks there, then fly into the lower 48 and cash in there. There are many options available to everyone. Just gotta work it. Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by truelove Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 am

You all might also want to consider that the banks are going to charge you 2-3% ($20,000 - $30,000 per million!) Of course, you may have the option of telling them that you won't put all that money in a bank that charges you to deposit your money..... could work...... not likely, but it could, if you deal with the president of the bank or another bank official.

truelove

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:29 am

truelove wrote:You all might also want to consider that the banks are going to charge you 2-3% ($20,000 - $30,000 per million!) Of course, you may have the option of telling them that you won't put all that money in a bank that charges you to deposit your money..... could work...... not likely, but it could, if you deal with the president of the bank or another bank official.

WHAT? Even if that was the case, how can dealers charge $150 / million Dinar? They too get their money($) from banks right?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:34 am

i want the CBI rate....dealers say thats what they are giving out....I am not sure what the Bank Rate is and will probably be lower. Bank spread vs. dealers is something to check on but right now as i see it its the dealers that have the best rates for me.

I'll Be Back!Ali and Cash In 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:35 pm

truelove wrote:You all might also want to consider that the banks are going to charge you 2-3% ($20,000 - $30,000 per million!) Of course, you may have the option of telling them that you won't put all that money in a bank that charges you to deposit your money..... could work...... not likely, but it could, if you deal with the president of the bank or another bank official.

YOu might want to not state things as fact when you dont know what it will be. Its your OPINION. There are many people out there (like me) that already got deals made with no spread. Look into it. Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:00 pm

I read the post from Okie that said he had talked to Ali, but for the life of me I cannot seem to find it on here any more. Has it been removed?

OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sogoddess Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Butterfly -

What did you say to them to get that deal? Thanks.

sogoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 pm

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t9958-how-to-negotiate-a-bank-deal-posted-with-permission-from-1shoe-the-original-author#61046

Hope this helps for you guys!

Ali and Cash In Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:22 pm

therealbutterfly wrote

"I am not at all worried about the rates with banks. I am confident I will get a better deal with the bank."

That statement is backed up by todays news that banks are backing off the raise in rates for debit cards, Folks won't pay it. I do beleive that the banks that say not now, will. I also believe that the banks will try to get more out of you, but as soon as one cuts his fees they all will, But you have to ask for the deal, they will not just give it to you.

She also wrote,

Do you have a BOA there in Alaska?

No they could not make it here, They tried in the late 80's gone by early 90's.

But folks just check out who you are dealing with, it is not hard, Go into the banks and ask.

And to the realbutterfly, I hope you have your deal in WRITING, as the person who you made it with may not be with the bank when it comes time to cash in and the bank says, "This person did not have the authority to do this deal", then where are you?

Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:54 pm

1alaskan, we are well protected with our deal. Thanks for your concern tho. Smile

Feel free to use the tips I posted on the other thread that my friend used to get our deal.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum