Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS

Go down

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS Empty THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:58 am

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS

2021-04-05

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ARE ORGANIZING A "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON "BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION" WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS Logo-ar

The workshop deals with:

Requirements for preparation and implementation of national financial inclusion strategies
Ways to support access for women, youth, rural communities and entrepreneurs
To financial services, and the employment of modern technologies
Aspects and importance of coordination with relevant local authorities and institutions in the success of financial inclusion strategies
Mechanisms for monitoring and evaluating national financial inclusion strategies
Access to Arab and international experiences and lessons learned

The Arab Monetary Fund, in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq, is organizing on Monday and Tuesday, 5 and 6 April 2021, a "remote" workshop on "building and implementing the national financial inclusion strategy" within the framework of the activities of the regional initiative to enhance financial inclusion in the Arab region, with the participation of a group The World Bank, the German Agency for Development and the Global Alliance for Financial Inclusion, at 3 pm Abu Dhabi time.

The organization of the workshop comes within the framework of the technical advice program and action plan presented by the Fund in cooperation with partner institutions in the initiative, with the aim of supporting the Central Bank of Iraq in preparing and implementing a national strategy for financial inclusion in the Republic of Iraq. The workshop aims to assist in building and qualifying the capabilities of the Central Bank of Iraq in terms of preparing for the strategy, with the participation of all parties and relevant parties in Iraq.

A large number of cadres of the Central Bank of Iraq from various departments will participate in the workshop. Representatives from the Ministries of Finance, Culture, Education, Higher Education, Trade, Communications, Planning, Labor and Social Affairs in the Republic of Iraq will also participate in it, as well as representatives of all Iraqi banks and financial institutions and payment service providers in Iraq. In addition to the members of the Supreme National Committee for Financial Inclusion, the workshop will be attended by members of the Financial Inclusion Subcommittees: the Financial Education Committee, the Survey and Data Committee, the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Committee, the Infrastructure Committee, the Digital Financial Services Committee, and the Financial Consumer Protection Committee.

Technicians concerned with financial inclusion in central banks and Arab monetary institutions will also participate in the workshop to spread interest, in order to help exchange experiences and expertise and transfer knowledge among Arab countries in terms of preparing and implementing national strategies.

The workshop deals with the reality of financial inclusion, the steps and stages of preparing the National Financial Inclusion Strategy, aspects of coordination and follow-up, in addition to the implementation and evaluation mechanisms. In this context, the workshop deals with how to integrate policies and programs to enhance the access of different groups of society to financial services (women, youth, emerging entrepreneurs, rural and agricultural projects, responsible finance, entrepreneurs ... etc.) within a single vision and ways to benefit from digital services. The appropriate mechanisms and procedures for coordination with various relevant parties to activate their participation in formulating financial inclusion strategies will also be discussed.

In addition, the workshop deals with the main considerations for designing a monitoring and evaluation system for national financial inclusion strategies, monitoring and evaluation tools for implementing these strategies, and how to monitor and evaluate results. A number of Arab experiences regarding coordination with local authorities and institutions related to building and implementing the financial inclusion strategy will also be reviewed.

On this occasion, His Excellency Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al Hamidi, Director General and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund, expressed his happiness for arranging this workshop within the framework of the keenness of the Arab Monetary Fund and its partner institutions to provide technical advice to the Central Bank of Iraq to launch its national strategy for financial inclusion, noting what it is doing The Central Bank of Iraq has made intensive efforts in this regard, and what it attaches to the great importance of financial inclusion issues.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%8F%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum