Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming

Go down

MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming Empty MarkZ says -- They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. This is real and this is coming

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:46 pm

MarkZ 

[via PDK]  A number of regional news outlets in Iraq are saying no revalue for 4 more years…this is similar to what we heard in Kuwait and China just before they revalued their currency. It’s similar to what they said with the Japanese yen and German Mark after world war 2.

[Mark do you think Iraq will RV first or do you all countries will go together after this weekend.]  I believe we all go together…iraq is positioned to go by itself if we do not get our heads out of the sand. On the RV front…over the weekend...some audio straight out of Iraq...They are taking about changing the value of the dinar and the reforms. What they have done and what are doing...  This is real and this is coming…. On the RV front I did not expect any news until later on today or Tuesday because the World Banking is shut down over Easter.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum