Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq

Go down

The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq Empty The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:45 am

The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq Photo--5451
Time: 04/04/2021 22:01:47

{International: Al Furat News} The UAE announced today that it will invest three billion dollars in the brotherly Republic of Iraq.

The initiative aims to strengthen economic and investment relations, create new opportunities for cooperation and partnership, and advance economic, social and development growth in support of the brotherly Iraqi people.

This step comes within the framework of the historical fraternal relations between the two countries and their brotherly peoples, and the keenness to enhance them and develop their horizons to serve their mutual interests.

A joint statement was issued between the UAE and the Republic of Iraq at the end of the official visit of Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Prime Minister of the brotherly Republic of Iraq .. The text of which is as follows: Based on the bonds of brotherhood and the close historical relations between the United Arab Emirates and the brotherly Republic of Iraq, Muhammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, "may God protect him", Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, and Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Prime Minister of Iraq, who paid an official visit to the United Arab Emirates.

Al-Kazemi thanked the UAE and His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the State, "may God protect him" for the support provided by the UAE and its leadership to Iraq and its people.

During the visit and official meetings, they discussed prospects for cooperation between the two brotherly countries at all levels, and means of developing and developing them in the service of common interests.

The two sides praised the depth of the brotherly relations between the two brotherly countries.

The two sides also reviewed the latest regional and international developments and developments, and touched upon the importance of international cooperation, coordination and integration of efforts in the face of the "Corona" pandemic and containing its economic and health repercussions on the countries of the world.

The Prime Minister of Iraq thanked the UAE and its leadership for the medical assistance provided to Iraq and its brotherly people to confront the pandemic.

Raghad Daham

The two sides agreed on the importance of developing and strengthening cooperation in economic fields, developing trade and increasing trade exchange, encouraging investment movement between the two countries, inviting businessmen from both countries to exchange visits, establishing the Iraqi-UAE Business Council, and facilitating all measures that serve the interests of the two countries.

In this context, the UAE announced its investment of three billion dollars in the brotherly Republic of Iraq.

The initiative aims to strengthen economic and investment relations, create new opportunities for cooperation and partnership, and advance economic, social and development growth in support of the brotherly Iraqi people.

Iraq also appreciated the UAE’s initiative to rebuild the Al-Hadba Lighthouse, the Al-Nuri Mosque, and a number of churches in Nineveh Governorate.

The two sides also touched on the need for security and military cooperation, and the exchange of information to combat terrorism.

The two sides agreed to expand cooperation in the energy field, especially in the areas of clean energy.

At the end of the visit, the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, thanked the leadership, government and people of the UAE for the warm reception and generous hospitality.

LINK

The UAE announces its investment of three billion dollars in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum