Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind

Go down

Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind Empty Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:00 pm

Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
18:39 - 04/04/20210

Information / translation ...

A report by the British newspaper The National said, Sunday, that Lebanon and Iraq are planning to replace 200 million dollars worth of heavy fuel with in-kind services, including medical expertise.

"The deal has been under discussion for two to three years," the report translated by the agency / Al-Maalouma / Interim Energy Minister Raymond Ghajar, which includes Lebanon's purchase of 500,000 tons of heavy fuel from Iraq , currently valued at about $ 200 million.

He added, “The Lebanese government will deposit the money in a special account in the Central Bank of Lebanon in Iraq to spend it locally on any type of services, such as health services,” noting that “it is not up to us, it is up to them to decide what they will do with the money.”

The report continued that “since the beginning of the worst economic crisis ever in Lebanon in mid-2019, local banks, including the Central Bank, have restricted access to foreign currencies. As a result, the value of the local currency has declined by about 85 percent in the parallel market despite Its survival is officially pegged at 1507 Lebanese pounds to the dollar. ”

He continued that “for depositors who have dollar accounts - locally called Lebanese dollars - they can withdraw cash at the rate of 3,900 Lebanese pounds to a dollar. They cannot transfer money abroad, while the Minister of Energy said that this means that Iraq will spend Lebanon’s fuel payments in dollars or Lebanese pounds. ”

The report stated that "the interim Minister of Health Hamad Hassan and his Iraqi counterpart signed in Beirut a preliminary agreement to exchange medical expertise in exchange for fuel supplies."

The report indicated that “the final agreement is expected to be signed by the Lebanese and Iraqi prime ministers at a date that has not yet been determined, while the Lebanese Minister of Energy and the Iraqi Oil Ministry will agree on the quantity and price, while Ghajar said,“ The contract will be between me and SOMO, ”referring to the Oil Marketing Organization Iraqi government. End / 25 z

https://almaalomah.org/2021/04/04/528488/

Lebanon is exchanging $ 200 million in exchange with Iraq for services in kind 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum