Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic

Go down

Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic Empty Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:11 pm

Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic 26982
The Iraqi Parliament Building

04/03/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The second deputy speaker of Parliament, Bashir Al-Haddad, announced, on Saturday, that the draft budget for 2021 will be referred to the relevant department, while it is likely to be approved by the Presidency of the Republic this week.

Al-Haddad said in a press statement followed by Al-Eqtisad News, that "after the House of Representatives voted on the draft federal budget law for 2021, the draft law was transferred to the relevant department for review and scrutiny."

He added, "After the budget is approved, the Parliamentary Affairs Department will check the articles of the law and match its text with the final version before sending it to the Presidency of the Republic."

He favored "sending the law to the President of the Republic during this week for approval and publishing it in the Official Gazette, to enter into force after the Ministry of Finance issued instructions for implementing the budget." 

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24704

Al-Haddad: The budget entered a new path that precedes the approval of the Presidency of the Republic 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum