Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars

Go down

Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars Empty Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:33 pm

Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars Doc-P-378027-637529493014173614

2021-04-02 | 04:33

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Muhammad al-Shabaki, proposed, on Friday, that half of the salary for employees of non-sovereign ministries be spent in dollars for two months and at a subsidized price to address the difference between supply and demand for hard currency, which contributes to the stability of its prices.

Al-Shabaki said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Parliamentary Finance Committee was keen to take a set of measures and include them in the budget text in order to reduce and limit the damage that resulted from the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar," indicating that "among those measures is increasing the allocations of the card items." Rationing for the sake of its monthly distribution, which affects the stability of prices in the market for basic commodities such as edible oil, sugar and rice as a result of the balance of supply with demand in addition to increasing allocations Ministry of Labor And granting the unemployed with the addition of allocations to farmers, "noting that" the ball today is in the court of the government in order to take its own measures to protect prices in the market and monitor the markets, and it is within the specialization of the executive authority and the regulatory agencies. "

Al-Shabaki added, "The rise in prices was not related to imported goods only, but even local commodities increased their prices without a program or economic feasibility for this rise, which does not give any justification or excuse for their rise by some merchants or market brokers," stressing "the importance of doubling." The government takes measures to deal with inflation and high prices. "

He pointed out that "and within a personal proposal and not a proposal from the Finance Committee, I see the need for the government to spend 50% of the two-month salary for employees in non-sovereign ministries exclusively in dollars and the other half in Iraqi dinars, and that the price is supported between 1300-1350, which clearly contributes to controlling the price of the dollar." In the market, by addressing the issue of the existence of a demand for the dollar, but there is no supply, but then the dollar will be available to employees and not only to banks, which reduces the demand for it and speculation in its prices. "

LINK

Deputy proposes to spend half the salaries of employees of some ministries in dollars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum