Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary'

Go down

An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' Empty An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary'

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:36 pm

[size=30]An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary'[/size]

An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' Dda12d2fe-56795-202104020250

Baghdad - People  

On Friday, the State of Law accused parties that it did not name of "lying and fabricating news to reduce the public turn-around that the bloc enjoyed", against the background of what was rumored about the reasons why the bloc did not attend the session to vote on the budget.  

The bloc expressed in a statement, "People" received a copy of it, (April 2, 2021), that it "is surprised by the pathetic attempts to reverse the facts and the abuse of its initial position in not attending the budget voting session by claiming that it stipulated that it be granted a number of special grades in exchange for attending the session!" ".  

The bloc promised that "these fabricated and false statements altogether are an attempt to detract from the state of law bloc after the public turn-around for its clear positions in support of the demands, issues, and defense of the Iraqi people."  

The bloc added, "The owner of the false statement who made himself a correspondent at a meeting in which he was not present must present evidence of his claim or prepare to face the judiciary."  

The rule of law affirmed that "these attempts to undermine it with various lies and fabrications will have no effect, and that the Iraqi people possess awareness and ability to discern those who stand with them honestly and sincerely, and remember the brave positions of the rule of law, and these allegations will not deceive him."  

On Wednesday, the State of Law Coalition announced its position on the 2021 budget, while calling for adding 8 paragraphs to the budget, including making the US dollar exchange rate 1300 Iraqi dinars.  
The B coalition said a statement that "People" received a copy of, (March 31, 2021), "We confirm today once again not to vote on the draft budget law unless the following paragraphs are included:"    

An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' Me_ga
An 'angry' statement from Al-Maliki's bloc .. 'Whoever makes himself a reporter, get ready to face the judiciary' Me_ga

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=56795&fbclid=IwAR2jUwbvK96vZ2C9HPxrBl2iIV97bDOtlvFhI4PzJaXW5vrsuP-9qsvVNV0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum