Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

my thoughts

2 posters

Go down

my thoughts Empty my thoughts

Post by Jayzze Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:56 pm

its been a long time since i have been here    for the simple reason of all the lies day in and day out.they do a very good job like a snake oil salesman and usually pray on the ones that least can afford it. they are so good at it the pos gurus form there followers into cults  where they believe and follow them and of course they are selling them all kinds of goods and services which they make a profit on.here are some examples if you doubt me. first remember this summer the white papers that was to change everything and make iraq the hub of the middle east did it? the dinar was supposed to sky rocket in value did it? they were to join the wto did they?  what about all those bank storie?a then how about the cbi is to control the rate is that true? it seems in the new budget it states they are not raising the rate till 2022. but on all sites all they do is lie to the people and finally they say the dinar is a scam well it is not the dinar money that worth less then a piece of toilet paper but all the gurus around it are scamming you. for those who usually throw me under the bus before you do did i state anything that was untrue oh i forgot one thing how about the new rate in the budget?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

my thoughts Empty Re: my thoughts

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:37 pm

they were to join the wto did they?

Non-LDCs Accessions

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
my thoughts 96c5bd77-610b-45cd-b86d-0e3b114fc405

Ambassador Omar Hilale (Morocco) meeting with DDG Alan Wolff and Delegation of Iraq -
25-26 January 2021

From 25-27 January, Ambassador Omar Hilale (Morocco), Chairperson of the Working Party based in New York, was back in Geneva to explore specific steps to move Iraq's accession process forward, building on his earlier visit in August 2020. 

During his 3-day visit, the Chairperson held meetings with the Secretariat, Iraq's accession team in the Ministry of Trade, and selected WTO Members and development partners. These meetings indicated an overall support for an early resumption of Iraq's accession process, based on the negotiating inputs required to hold a meeting of the Working Party. The Chair's consultations have identified concrete steps ahead, including on the finalisation of priority negotiating inputs by Baghdad and the development of a matrix of Iraq's technical assistance needs by the Secretariat. 

From 23-26 January, the ITC sent a mission to Baghdad to launch an EU multi-million funded project on "Strengthening the agriculture and agri-food value chain and improving trade policy" (SAAVI) project. ITC senior officials met with relevant statekholders on WTO accession, including the Minister of Trade, H.E. Alaa Al-Jibouri to discuss ways to support Iraq's accession to the WTO. The mission also helped set up an office in Baghdad to monitor the project's implementation. 

https://mailchi.mp/wto/wto-accessions-newsletter-n-104-march-2021?e=9c067e1dee#IRQ

https://www.dinardaily.net/t98987-non-ldcs-accessions#375115
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:44 pm

claude as usual you did not disappoint me .                               yes he talked about iraq joining the wto and thats all have they been accepted no remember claude action means something not words. they only thimg they have been excepted to is the club in the mid east called the laughing stock club see you all at the bank    not
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:30 pm

Jayzze wrote:claude as usual you did not disappoint me .                               yes he talked about iraq joining the wto and thats all have they been accepted no remember claude action means something not words. they only thimg they have been excepted to is the club in the mid east called the laughing stock club see you all at the bank    not

Jayzze, I'll give you my opinion, and I'll clarify my opinion, not from a guru, just someone who follows it's interest !!

As I already mentioned a few weeks ago that the budget should not exceed the first quarter, i.e. March 31, 2021, which has been done, so with the budget they can continue their project as mentioned in their white paper to accept by the IMF.

Now it is to finish the banking system, and to make people understand the importance of the electronic system, like the ATMs !!

ALSO the electronic system for customs to collect taxes, control imports, and export to the country avoiding fraud !!

it is also necessary to put the electric system of the country reliable to have a stability on the electricity since the ATMs work with electricity, and the rest, like air conditioning during the summer, etc.

they still have things to settle in particular the elections which are delayed until the month of October, then according to what I see !!

It is that they are preparing for a change only at the beginning of 2022, seen to complete the demands of the WTO, the IMF, the world bank, etc.
either according to the white paper they proposed to the IMF !!

SO much better if it is done before, that is to say this year, they want to force the people to take their money out under their mattresses, so that they can put the money in the country's banks, you see very well the effort of the country to change the banking system to update it internationally, but they must meet their demand, and the people are tired of waiting, but let's not forget that covid19 is delaying a lot of things in each country !!

And note all the agreements to solve this problem that disturbs the world economy !!

In addition to that he had an agreement between the United States for reconstruction, and the economic side, etc.

So in my opinion in a few months things will change a lot, but it is my personal opinion, good evening to you, as well as to the member of the forum !!

Claud (moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:38 pm

by the way before you tell me that the budget is for a period of 3 years on the exchange rate, let's not forget that the central bank has control over the currencies according to what I understand !!

Claud (moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum