Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "We think we know what the true reason is why it has not changed yet.  We're just trying to get confirmation and permission to talk about it" 3/31/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "We think we know what the true reason is why it has not changed yet. We're just trying to get confirmation and permission to talk about it" 3/31/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "We think we know what the true reason is why it has not changed yet.  We're just trying to get confirmation and permission to talk about it" 3/31/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "We think we know what the true reason is why it has not changed yet. We're just trying to get confirmation and permission to talk about it" 3/31/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:42 pm

Guru Pimpy   

People keep asking me what my opinion is on the whole dinar thing - will they take 4 years?  No.  I don't think so.  That's just my opinion though.  I think there's plenty of reasons to watch the currency go up in value...Now there is another thing going on all together. I'm trying to get permission to talk about this.  We think we know what the true reason is why it has not changed yet.  We're just trying to get confirmation and permission to talk about it...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum