Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21

Go down

3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 Empty Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:31 pm

Our military intel contact is confirming Mr. Fleming's sources and Iraqi news sources saying that today Wed 31 March, Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget, and our guy said that just before 2 pm EDT today Wed 31 March, DoD and UST gave the green light to move the release process forward.

He said that many banks and bankers are expecting the T4B notifications and secure links for 800#s to come out in the next 24 hours, according to the Wed 24 March World Court ruling.

But he said that they may start T4B as early as tomorrow Thu 1 April—however he said that the military govt have been negotiating with the World Court behind the scenes regarding T4B START AND LIQUIDITY START TIMING, GIVEN THE DEEP STATE WAR STILL BEING WAGED (SEE #3 BELOW):(edited)

Because of this he said that they may release our T4B notifications as early as tomorrow Thu 1 April, but for various reasons, they may also release the shotgun start along with our T4B notifications by next Tue 6 April—some of these reasons may be the following:

(1) Isaac in Zurich was told that liquidity to T3-4A bond sellers would not be released this week but only the week of Mon 5 April forward;

(2) In spite of this, redemption centers are ready for us in T4B RIGHT NOW THROUGH THE REST OF THIS WEEK—his info is the same as Bruce’s that the redemption center staff are in the redemption centers today Wed 31 March, and Thu, Fri, and Sat 1-3 April from 9am to 8pm; BUT next week the redemption centers will be staffed for longer hours from 8am to 8pm daily Tue to Sat 6-10 April—according to this schedule T4B redemptions for the higher contract rates in the redemption centers will be OVER by Sun 11 April.

(3) The Evergreen tanker with its shipping containers blocked the Suez Canal from last Tue 23 March day before yesterday Mon 29 March—this was the Deep State trying to increase the global economic and market implosion by blocking $9.6 billion (12%) of global trading through the Suez Canal—THIS COST US ABOUT A WEEK’S DELAY—he said THIS WHOLE RV/GCR RELEASE HAS BEEN A MILITARY MISSION AND THIS HAS BEEN PART OF THAT WAR.

(4) The NESARA / GESARA implementation of the debt jubilee public debt payoff packages will be initiated next week and the rest of the $1.9 Trillion stimulus bill direct deposits and checks, which were paused till last weekend, started up again and are expected to be finished this week—THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SOME BEARING ON OUR T4B TIMING.

5) The Starlink satellite quantum internet system will be fully operational, as Bruce said and our guy confirmed, by next Wed 7 April— THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SOME BEARING ON OUR T4B TIMING.

(6) The paymasters who were told last week to get into position at their banking redemption centers globally, were in place by this past weekend, and THEY WERE TOLD [a] TO PACK 2 (TWO) WEEKS WORTH OF CLOTHES indicating this week and next week for the shotgun start and T4B start, THEY WERE TOLD by bankers & UST THAT [c] THIS IS IT and [d] THERE IS NO GOING BACK— [e] THEY SAID THEY HAD NEVER BEFORE BEEN TOLD “THIS IS IT” and “THERE IS NO GOING BACK.”—SO WE ARE AT THE END OF THIS WAITING, as also indicated by IRAQ PUBLICLY PUTTING OUT THE NEWS THAT THEIR BUDGET (with RV rate in it) HAS BEEN PASSED TODAY WED 31 MARCH.

He recommended keeping prayers going over the T4B notifications, and prayers that the Deep State would finally be defeated for good and out of the way of the release, and that we in T4B stay ready for starting as early as tomorrow Thu 1 April through next week.

3 - Fleming Update: "Iraq did publicly pass the budget, which means the Dinar RV rate was passed within the budget" 3/31/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum