Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Petra: "I am excited to see what the "near proximal" future has to show us as we await the CBI, AND ONLY, the CBI to make their move" 3/30/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Petra: "I am excited to see what the "near proximal" future has to show us as we await the CBI, AND ONLY, the CBI to make their move" 3/30/21

Go down

Guru Petra: "I am excited to see what the "near proximal" future has to show us as we await the CBI, AND ONLY, the CBI to make their move" 3/30/21 Empty Guru Petra: "I am excited to see what the "near proximal" future has to show us as we await the CBI, AND ONLY, the CBI to make their move" 3/30/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:44 pm

Guru Petra  

...Are we excited on where we are at???  ABSOLUTELY!!!  We do mine the articles for validation of accuracy and continued process towards the RI and there have been many for sure.  The key for everybody to understand is the need for DISCERNMENT as to what is real...and...the Dog and Pony show.  So accurate a metaphor for where we are right now as we await the CBI to make the change.  ...question: How many contrary articles have you seen in the last 7-10 days I would say..a lot!! ...we are most excited but...what the media is doing in Iraq because...just tells us they are looking for headlines while the real "minds and hearts" of Iraq are focused on getting to the end game of the RI for...Iraq. So, chin up...the game is definitely afoot and I am excited to see what the "near proximal" future has to show us as we await the CBI, AND ONLY, the CBI to make their move...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum