Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar

Go down

Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar Empty Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:25 pm

Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar 896133-459e846c-22c0-4997-a2e2-5ce43066d977
Tuesday 30, March 2021 12:52

Baghdad / NINA / The head of the Parliamentary Committee for Monitoring the Implementation of the Governmental Program and Strategic Planning Hazem Al-Khalidi affirmed that the committee will initiate procedures for withdrawing the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continued insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar.

He said in a press statement: The government has admitted on more than one occasion the damages and negative effects of the decision to raise the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, including the report of the Central Bureau of Statistics of the Ministry of Planning, which approved an increase in annual inflation rates continuously from November 2020 until February 2021 to nearly The 5% means that the price of consumer goods will continue to increase in the Iraqi local market.

He added: A paragraph was added to the budget that included allocating compensation to contractors affected by the decision of the dollar exchange rate of about 500 billion dinars, which is a clear recognition of the existence of damages to the decision, so the government seeks to compensate contractors and neglect the millions of Iraqis who live below the poverty line.

Al-Khalidi explained that: The Ministry of Planning's emphasis on the rise in poverty rates to about 25% means that there are about 10 million poor citizens inside the country, especially in the central and southern governorates.

He pointed out: The High Commission for Human Rights warns of the continued increase in food prices and the rise in poverty rates, and the government's call to declare a state of humanitarian emergency.

Al-Khalidi continued: Despite these admissions and warnings, the government, backed by some political forces, continues to insist on this decision despite its negatives and risks, as well as the absence of all government justifications for taking it, which is surprising after the popular campaign launched by the citizens to cancel the decision.

And he indicated: In the event that the government and the Central Bank continue to insist on this decision, we will initiate a parliamentary campaign to amend the laws of the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance and withdraw these powers from those who are not qualified. / End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=896133

Hazem Al-Khalidi: We will initiate procedures to withdraw the powers of those who are not qualified in the event of continuing insistence on the decision to raise the price of the dollar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum