Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling

Go down

"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling Empty "With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:14 pm

"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling Upload-1608398446-938230912
Time: 03/30/2021 21:42:12

{Economist: Al Furat News} The economic expert, Saleh Al-Hashemi, described the government's decision to raise the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar as "sums".

Al-Hashemi told {Al-Furat News}, that "changing the dollar exchange rate is an urgent need, despite the damages and negatives and its impact on poverty, the income of the Iraqi citizen and unemployment, but the Iraqi monetary bloc has not been balanced with the foreign cash reserve in the Central Bank of Iraq."

He added, "There is a gap between the Iraqi monetary bloc, which is estimated at 97 trillion dinars, which is 10% of what the state owns and 85% of what the Iraqi street owns, but the government exaggerated the change of the price of the dollar and had to take a package of decisions regarding health insurance, protection of basic goods and preservation of prices." From the rise, especially since Iraq is a commercial and not an industrial country, which is a "banking office," the money comes from oil sales and then goes out and returns as goods and services. "

Al-Hashemi pointed out that "most of our goods are imported and it is the misfortune of the Central Bank of Iraq and the government together that international prices for some commodities have risen, especially oil that has risen globally, and there are auctions regarding the exchange rate, and Parliament can change Article Four of the budget by setting the exchange rate for the dollar and they do not complete it." .

He continued, "The decision to change the exchange rate, in its general form, is largely negative, but if the government had taken a parallel package of decisions that protect citizens, it would have advantages."

He noted that "the central bank's sales of the dollar have declined significantly, and there is no longer any feasibility and benefits from smuggling because of its high price, and this preserves the foreign monetary mass in Iraq, but the government must review itself in the aspect of protecting citizens and their strength."

Last Sunday, the House of Representatives failed to hold a session to vote on the 2021 budget bill for the continuation of differences between the parliamentary blocs, and changing the dollar exchange rate became one of the budget's dilemmas.

Parliament is scheduled to hold a session tomorrow, Wednesday, at one o'clock in the afternoon, to vote on the draft budget law.

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said during the cabinet session held today, Tuesday, "We hope to stay away from auctions in the issue of the dollar exchange rate, as the decision was taken by the Central Bank according to a vision and a targeted strategy, and we began to see the results on the growth of monetary reserves, and on the classification of Iraq." Credit internationally. "

He added, "We look forward to speeding up the passage of the federal budget law, and the paragraphs it contains that address the needs of the poorest classes, and support service projects that affect the lives of citizens."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Central Bank decided on 19 December to amend the dollar exchange rate, as follows: 

1450 dinars per dollar, the price of buying foreign currency from the Ministry of Finance.

1460 dinars per dollar the selling price of foreign currency to banks.

1470 dinars per dollar is the selling price of foreign currency to the public.

The federal government attributes the decision to raise the exchange rate of the dollar to 1,450 dinars, after it was 1,190 dinars to fill the financial deficit that the state suffers from, which aroused the discontent of citizens as a result of the high prices in the local markets in general.

Ammar Al-Masoudi

LINK

"With her misfortune" ... Economist: The government exaggerated the exchange of the dollar, but limited its smuggling 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum