Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21

Go down

Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 Empty Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:43 pm

Fleming Saturday RV Update

Fleming:  Good morning this is March 27, 2021
 Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B.

The Chinese took the US back to court because the US was trying to remove T-4B out of the agreements that clearly state that in order for the T-1, T-2, T-3, T-4A to be paid that T-4B has to be paid before any of the other Tiers can be paid.  

T-4B was put into the mix by an court order, so the US was trying to grab all of the money that has been released into the various bank accounts.  So the Court finally order that T-4B be started by April 1, 2021.
 Then the US yesterday asked the Court for an extension because the US was complaining that there is not enough time to get it accomplished by April 1, 2021 and the Court simply stated that the US has had enough time to get this accomplished and that there would be no more extensions of time.

The process starts with a safe link web site.  There are certain Intel providers that will be given the safe link website link which will posted on their websites, blog sites, etc. 

Once you have the safe link website you will go to it and do what is requested to get the toll free number that you will call to get your appointment do not ask for rates and they will not ask you what you are holding in currency if you have Zim and they ask just say yes and you will be switched to the redemption center to set your appointment

The 800 number that you will get is specific to you and only you once you set the appointment the 800 number that you will receive will not work after you have set your appointment

This information concerning the Zim redemptions process has not changed but we will not know for sure until we are actually in the redemption centers

You will need to take the following with:

1.  Two forms of identification

a.  Drivers License

b.  Birth Certificate

c.  Passport

2.  Two utility bills

a.  Gas bill

b.  Electric bill

c.  Cable bill 

3.  You will not be required to watch a video

Those with only NON-ZIM Currencies will be able to get higher contract rates for only Dinar and Dong with exchange bankers recommending 30% of exchange proceeds going to humanitarian projects and the rest will be paid out to the currency holder in tranches/structured payouts.

For the Zim, there will be a default rate in the lower millions (in the $11-33 million per 100T note range) for the first 2 - 100T ZIM notes and the rest will be sliding scale.

Negotiated higher contract rates for the ZIM pertain to the currency holders presenting their bullet point outline for job creation and/ or humanitarian projects.

Prepare to give a short presentation and to leave them an outline of your projects. 

Remember  "everything is negotiable.”

Three basic options on all the ZIM notes you bring (they will take all ZIM denominations):

. .1. You take whatever the lower default package rate is…you get it now and do not have to wait. No payouts over time….no strings attached. You will be given 2% of exchange proceeds on a debit card.

. .2. There will be a list of 15 categories of pre-approved humanitarian and job creation projects; you will have time to read through those; you will be able to pick one or more for the higher ZIM contract rate that they determine for you at the time; you will only receive a portion of your funds—another portion goes to the project(s) you picked; your exchange proceeds will be larger than the default package rates, but they will be paid to you over time in tranches. The list of projects may include job creation projects, projects providing improved clean drinking water, educational projects, projects to provide housing and job training to the homeless, etc.. . You will be given 2% of exchange proceeds on a debit card.(edited) . . 

. .3. You have to go in with your own bullet point outline and overview of the humanitarian project(s) you wish to do. This will get you the highest contract rate. It pays considerably more but comes with some strings attached. You probably will have a WM & Trust company team and will need to report regularly. You will keep some funds for yourself but most goes to the humanitarian project(s). You will receive more dollars—it will be paid in structured payouts over time; you will have more funds to help the world but it will come with a significant amount of responsibility. You will be given 2% of exchange proceeds on a debit card.
 On the currency that you are holding the procedure is about the same as the Zims the only difference is that if you do not have any Zim you can get the contract rates on the Dong and Dinar.  You now have to have a humanitarian project.

Read 1 thru 3 above .  Take all your currency and Zims with you.

You will be signing an NDA

At all times be nice, do not demand anything or you will be shown the door.

Fleming Saturday RV Update: "Because of what has transpired over the last few days in the World Court concerning the removing of T-4B" 3/27/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum