Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill

Go down

A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill Empty A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:54 pm

A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill 895773-190cab0d-9edd-404a-8be1-b0c508f2a704
Sunday 28, March 2021 17:44

Baghdad / NINA / Member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Hussein Al-Oqabi, renewed his demand to amend some paragraphs in the draft General Budget Law 2021, and to address violations to achieve the principle of social justice and to lift the injustice of citizens, especially those with limited income.

Al-Aqabi indicated, in a press conference, that: "The necessity to amend a number of points in the draft budget, including reducing the exchange rate of the dollar and returning it to its previous price, after the absence of all the justifications presented by the government previously to justify this wrong action, which Parliament must take a historic position to confirm its authority. Constitutionality, and if this requires amending the Central Bank Law, and not approving the new foreign loans included in the draft budget, which amount to more than (8.5) billion dollars. "

A member of Parliament warned against the foreign borrowing policy and its burdensome sovereign and economic effects, indicating: "Many of the projects proposed to allocate these loans to them do not represent a priority in the government investment approach," stressing the refusal to authorize the Minister of Finance to issue sovereign guarantees.

He continued: "It is also necessary to abolish the articles that allow the privatization of all the state's production and service sectors and allow the participation of investors and contractors in ownership of oil and gas fields, power stations, Iraqi Airways aircraft and government banks, as well as materials that allow the sale of state-owned agricultural lands to the owners of the right to dispose of much less than "Their real value, in addition to the materials that allow the sale of the state's financial assets, including industrial, infrastructure, etc."

He also pointed out: "The necessity to cancel the articles that give the Kurdistan region unjustified privileges at the expense of other provinces."

He said, "We suggest that Article (11) include the following text (the region is obligated to deliver (460) thousand barrels in full and all that is in excess to the SOMO company and hand over all its non-oil revenues to the public treasury, and in the event that it refuses to do so, no dues shall be paid to the region, and the violator shall bear Legal liability for that). 5 Ended

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=895773

A parliamentary request to amend paragraphs in the budget bill 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum