Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed

Go down

A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed Empty A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:46 pm

A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed 1616934616255
2021-03-28 05:30

Shafaq News/ A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee said on Sunday that a trilateral meeting between the Parliament's Presidium, the Political blocs, and the Kurdish delegation might be decisive for today's voting over the 2021 Federal Budget bill.

Committee Member, MP Nada Shakir Jawdat, said in a statement to Shafaq News Agency, "the atmosphere is conducive for the vote. However, the final moments can change everything and postpone the vote to tomorrow, Monday."

Jawdat said the public pressure exerted on the political blocs plunged them into a critical position, which might catalyze the passing of the bill today.

Jawdat revealed that the Parliament Presidium will convene with the political blocs and KRG's delegation, "the meeting decides between voting or tabling the bill to another session."

Jawdat continued, "two disputed issues are halting the voting. The first is related to Kurdistan Region's oil, and the second revolves around the dollar's pricing," asserting "any guarantees between KRG's delegation and the political bloc will break the impasse."

A partisan source revealed to Shafaq News Agency that the KRG's delegation arrived in Baghdad last night to resume the long-standing negotiations over the Federal Budget bill.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/A-trilateral-meeting-might-decipher-the-budget-deadlock-today-MP-revealed

A trilateral meeting might decipher the budget deadlock today, MP revealed 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum