Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget

Go down

Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget Empty Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:42 pm

Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget Img-20210327-204928-167
Time: 03/27/2021 20:44:04

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Magda Al-Tamimi, revealed today, Saturday, what happened during the meeting of the Finance Committee with the government regarding the 2021 budget.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement, "The continuation of the meeting of the Finance Committee for a period of eight hours in the presence of the Minister of Finance, Oil, Trade, Planning, Labor and Social Affairs and the Minister of Electricity, as well as the Chairman of the Federal Service Council. The Deputy Minister of Finance and Director General of the Ministry of Commerce also participated in the meeting. She indicated that "among the outcomes of the meeting was an increase in the financial allocations for the ration card by 500 billion dinars in addition to what is in the budget."

Al-Tamimi called for "the necessity to change the mechanism of distributing the ration food basket by adopting the electronic card, which would contribute to eliminating corruption in the ration card file, as well as reduce transportation and storage costs and give the citizen freedom to choose the goods he wants at the time he desires."

Al-Tamimi indicated that she had "called for doubling the salaries of those covered by social care and people with disabilities."

She stressed, according to the statement, "the necessity of monitoring prices in the local markets to control them by activating the supervisory role of the concerned authorities."

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi

LINK

Al-Tamimi: This is what happened during the parliamentary finance meeting with the government regarding the budget 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum