Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors

Go down

Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors Empty Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:34 pm

Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors 26879

3/27/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee revealed, on Saturday, that there are efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors.

The head of the committee, MP Walid al-Sahlani, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "the services committee is making an exceptional effort to legislate the slums law," pointing out that "resolving this file will cast a shadow over the reality of citizens looking to solve the problem of slums."

Al-Sahlani added that "the problem of informal settlements has major effects on various sectors and services such as electricity and water," explaining that "the issue of sorting orchards, especially in Baghdad and the holy Karbala, dividing and selling them, constitutes an additional pressure on services, especially on the electricity system."

He pointed out that "the services committee seeks during the coming sessions to complete the legislation of the slums law," indicating that "there is an idea about the issue of ownership of transgressors according to legal data inside and outside the basic design in the city through a specific fund that pays the person who lives in the house that is supposed to be his property. To this fund according to the existing designs, but if there are lands belonging to the state or are public services, the person who lives on this land can be compensated.

Sahlani added that "the slum law applies to everyone, whether governmental or private agencies," noting that "the government housing council must raise the issue of dealing with housing and limiting the expansion of slums, especially in Baghdad and the southern regions."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24606

Parliamentary Reconstruction: Efforts to resolve the slums file and take over the transgressors 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum