Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget

Go down

Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget Empty Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:32 pm

Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget 23544
Parliamentary Finance Committee

3/27/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

Bashir Al-Haddad, the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament, chaired a meeting of the Parliamentary Finance Committee with 6 ministers and the President of the Federal Service Council on the federal budget for the fiscal year 2021.

The media office of the deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Bashir Al-Haddad, said in a statement, seen by Al-Iktissad News, that “the latter presided over the joint meeting that was held at the Rasheed Hotel in the center of the capital, Baghdad, between the Parliamentary Finance Committee and a number of ministers (oil, finance, planning). Electricity, Reconstruction and Housing, Labor and Social Affairs), in the presence of the President of the Federal Service Council.

The statement added, "During the meeting, a detailed discussion and discussion of the items and articles of the draft federal budget law for 2021, which are included in the agenda of tomorrow's session," was made, pointing to "studying the budgets for service ministries and the disbursement doors for service projects in the event that the budget is approved."

Al-Haddad stressed, "the importance of approving the budget because it affects the general situation and is linked to the work of ministries and service projects and providing job opportunities for young people," stressing "the need to address high prices for food and commodities and find solutions and alternatives to the implications of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar."

He called on the political forces to "resolve differences to reach a consensus that paves the way for the passage of the law in accordance with legislative procedures and constitutional contexts in a manner that satisfies all parties and components and meets the needs of citizens in all governorates of Iraq."

Tomorrow, Sunday, the House of Representatives will hold a special session to vote on the draft federal budget bill for the fiscal year 2021.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24617

Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker with the Finance Committee regarding the 2021 budget 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum