Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says

Go down

The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says Empty The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:57 am

The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says 1616758249463
2021-03-26 04:31

Shafaq News / The Parliamentary Finance Committee ruled out voting on the budget bill in the council of Representatives' session tomorrow, revealing the possibility of postponing the budget's approval until further notice.

Committee member Jamal Kocher told Shafaq News agency, "voting on the general budget law for 2021 in tomorrow's session is very unlikely, due to the Shiite and Sunni blocks' numerous disputes and demands."

"There are controversial points in the budget bill, as well as Article 11 related to the region's oil, the dollar's exchange rate, the distribution of the investment budget, projects, and social welfare", he added.

Kocher concluded, "next week, it will be decided wether we will vote on the budget bill or postponing it."

The Iraqi Parliament had failed to vote on the federal budget bill for 2021, following the continuing disagreements over some items.

The budget allocations are estimated at 130 trillion Iraqi dinars (about $ 89.6 billion).

Article 11 of the draft budget stipulates the Kurdistan region will deliver 250 thousand oil barrels daily and tax revenues to Baghdad in exchange for receiving a share of 12.6% of the budget.

However, some political blocs are demanding to add a text that holds anyone who decides to spend these funds to the region legally responsible, if the oil is not delivered to the federal government.

Other blocs refuse to vote on the budget before modifying the dollar's rate and returning it to its normal state of 1168 thousand dinars per $ 100.

Iraq relies on oil = revenues to finance about 95% of state expenditures, and is facing a stifling financial crisis, due to the decline in oil prices.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/The-Parliament-may-postpone-voting-on-the-budget-bill-MP-says

The Parliament may postpone voting on the budget bill, MP says 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum