Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow Empty Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:55 am

Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow 20201013-010359-312
Time: 03/26/2021 14:52:33

{Economic: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee ruled out, today, Friday, the vote on the draft federal budget law for 2021 during the parliament session tomorrow, Saturday.

Representative Jamal Cougar said in a press statement, "The vote on the federal budget bill for 2021 has been ruled out in the House of Representatives session tomorrow, Saturday.

He added, "There are many disagreements about the draft federal budget bill for the year 2021, including the Kurdistan region’s share, the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar, social welfare allocations, the investment budget and the provinces’ share of it. "

He explained, "Perhaps the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will try to vote on some articles from the budget bill and postpone the contentious articles to another session, as happened during the vote on the amendment of the Federal Court Law."

Samir Hawrami, the official spokesman for the Vice President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, announced yesterday, Thursday, that "the new formulation agreed upon in the draft fiscal budget for 2021 included two proposals," noting that "the region is ready to implement one of these two proposals."

Hawrami said in a press statement, "The Kurdistan Regional Government has concluded, since April 2020, with the federal government, 3 types of agreements regarding financial dues," noting that "there are currently two proposals about the Kurdistan region's share of the budget for 2021, a proposal for the federal government," And another for the Finance Committee and Parliamentary Blocs. "

He added, "The region is ready to implement one of these two proposals that were agreed upon," noting that "the Parliamentary Finance Committee voted for the article on the Kurdistan region’s share of the budget, so the region’s share is not the reason for delaying the vote on the budget law."

Parliament is scheduled to hold a session next Saturday to vote on the fiscal budget bill for 2021.

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi

LINK

Parliamentary Finance: Many disagreements in the budget, and we are unlikely to approve it tomorrow 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum