Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Economist: Corruption and red tape are a major reason hindering investment in Iraq DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Economist: Corruption and red tape are a major reason hindering investment in Iraq

Go down

Economist: Corruption and red tape are a major reason hindering investment in Iraq Empty Economist: Corruption and red tape are a major reason hindering investment in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:13 pm

Economist: Corruption and red tape are a major reason hindering investment in Iraq Doc-P-376697-637521797498129841
2021-03-24 | 06:41

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Economic expert Nasser Al-Kinani confirmed, today, Wednesday, that corruption and red tape were a major reason for impeding investment and lack of investment progress in the country.

Al-Kinani said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "What is happening in terms of obstruction and targeting of investment and development projects in Iraq Behind him stands many goals, the first of which is physical sabotage, but it is not without reasons to sabotage the country, given that most of them work for money.

He added, "Law 13 of 2006, which is the Investment Law, is one of the important laws, but the problem is in applying the law, and there are many obstacles that stand in the way of investors, including an incident that I went through through my desire to present a project that is the first of its kind in Iraq And the Middle East, which is a factory for the manufacture of blood, urine, plasma and medical syringes, and it is an integrated Dutch factory that does not involve the human hand in its work to ensure that germs do not reach medical tools, especially at this critical time and the spread of the Corona epidemic, but the project has been hindered about a year and four months ago for various reasons and justifications. In the end, the project was referred by them to an investment opportunity, even though it is a project within my own idea. "

Al-Kinani pointed out, "Corruption and red tape that hinder investment was an important reason for the lack of investment progress in the country, and we believe that there are two sides that the government has to control, the first of which is food and the second is medicine, but unfortunately, the two sides are not given enough attention to them, although neglecting it is a mass murder, not Less dangerous than the threat of terrorism, "noting that" the immediate solution to confront corruption is to expand the Abu Ragheef Committee to Combat Corruption because it reduced the size of corruption and created terror in the hearts of the corrupt, including those who fled abroad and others reduced their corruption because of their fear of being arrested. "

Al-Kinani said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "What is happening in terms of obstruction and targeting of investment and development projects inIraqBehind it stands many goals, the first of which is physical sabotage, but it is not without reasons to sabotage the country, given that most of them work for money, "noting that" sabotaging the country means destroying our home and it is a kind of ignorance.

" It is considered one of the important laws, but the problem is in implementing the law, and there are many obstacles that stand in the way of investors, including an incident that I went through through my desire to present a project that is the first of its kind inIraq And the Middle East, which is a factory for the manufacture of blood, urine, plasma and medical syringes, and it is an integrated Dutch factory that does not involve the human hand in its work to ensure that germs do not reach medical tools, especially at this critical time and the spread of the Corona epidemic, but the project has been hindered about a year and four months ago for various reasons and justifications. In the end, the project was referred by them to an investment opportunity, even though it is a project within my own idea. "

LINK
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum