Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult

Go down

An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult Empty An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult

Post by RamblerNash Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:07 pm

An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult 895158-2915d557-bbd1-4c96-9461-b12782eb7c11
Wednesday 24, March 2021 18:42

Baghdad / NINA / Economist Saleh Al-Hamashi confirmed that: The current exchange rate is exaggerated and returning to its previous price is very difficult.

He told the Iraqi National News Agency / NINA / that: The monetary policy of the Central Bank in changing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, which reached 1450 per dollar, came as a result of the lack of cash liquidity and to restore the balance of the monetary mass with the size of foreign currency reserves to reach the point of balance in the monetary mass with the size of obligations The internal state.

Al-Hamashi added that: The government resorted to reducing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, but the government exaggerated this price, which affected people with limited income.

He explained that: The possibility of returning the exchange rate to 1200 per dollar is very difficult at the present time.

Blocs and political forces and popular and economic actors are calling for the return of the dollar’s ​​exchange rate to its old status after the current exchange rate caused an increase in the prices of basic products that affected low-income people and families under the poverty line in particular. / End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=895158

An economist for Nina: The current exchange rate is exaggerated, and returning to its previous price is very difficult 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum