Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:30 pm

MarkZ Tuesday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim
MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member:  Groundhog day! The can keeps getting kicked. When is that can going to get worn out? Because I am!

MZ:  We still hear good things out of Iraq…They are still expecting that vote on the 27th. Could it be sooner?  Absolutely…..it could be a head fake to make us think its Saturday and then drop it early.

MZ: I have a few contacts that were brought in earlier and were traveling now…more whales are on the move……people are again in position…..i hope this is it…..but, we need to manage our expectations. 

MZ: I can say I have had a few friends who are whales and they were contacted yesterday and are getting into positon for exchanges.  Some of the details I cannot share….

Member: I think the news about whales moving into place is exciting…

MZ: It would be even more exciting if I could tell you who asked them to move….. but I can’t…that is the part that I am not allowed to share. But it is exciting.
Member:  are the Chinese elders in place still?

MZ: They started moving into place last week….at the last count there were 7 different locations that they are in…

Member: I hear Iraq already revalued their currency at 1 to 1…what does this mean?

MZ: it means someone has bad information…….they have not yet revalued their currency. If you talk to anybody on the street in their country and they will tell you no….not yet…..  Everyday I make it a point to contact someone in Iraq ….and ask that.  Are they prepared and positioned to do so? Yes. Could they be running 2 sets of books for government reasons and for street reasons until the release?  Yes…they absolutely could. 

Member: Iraq is supposed to vote on Saturday on the budget

MZ: Yes they are expecting it on Saturday….1 pm their time. We are hoping at that time to hear about a value change. 

Member:  Markz, i have it confirmed that tier 3, the big ones in tier 3, got their 1 % payment yesterday, the smaller ones in tier 3 did not get their 1 % yet. Can you confirm?

MZ: We have a lot of members here on the stream from tier 3…..feel free to comment on this 

Member: We have not seen anything from the Chickasaw Indian Nation

Member:  most of my intel contacts dried up all I get is shhhhh just wait and watch lol da hell dat mean? hahaha

Member: What exactly is a whale?

Member:  a whale is a big fish. (mammal) really, it is a person with a huge amount of currency.

Member:  Isaac just posted "Waiting for any news or confirmations as of 9 am nothing: Waiting for any news or confirmations as of 9 am It is always better the truth and not making up storiesI will be back later….Nada airing for 3 conference calls

Member: Pimpy said exchange centers and 800 numbers sound like scams.

MZ: If you signed up at the WF private group or banks that you bought currency from have your information….you probably will get exchange information from them. I heard from high up bankers that they also plan on releasing a secure link through Dinar sites like Dinar Recaps or Dinar Chronicles. When you click on the “Secure Link” we need to make sure it is secure…..

MZ: As for redemption centers….they are part of banks…not some pop up building in a strip mall…or fly by night location. This is a location that you can confirm first…..it will be a real, authentic safe  and very secure location.

Member: will you still announce the reset and post the secure link ?

MZ: That is the plan…….whatever they allow me to share

Member:  my bank says new currency is coming. That means gold standard, that means RV

Member:  Still no arrests, no RV, no real info, no real President, no Government, just illegals entering our country and drugs….. what happened to the military being in Charge! Nothing!

Member:  Restored Republic GCR says the exchange will be complete by April 1st.

Member:  great trump new social platform coming millions will join

Member:  Funniest news: According to Fulford Mike Cotrell has been hitting tennis balls all over the globe killing everybody to take over as Head Nazi CIA cabal leader

Member:  Fulford is deep State from way back..disinformation

Member:  : Fulford did a number on MC. Must be right over the target. Been around since MC, Story and VK Durham. Such disinfo from Fulford...

Member: Fulford said, in so many words, MC is out of hiding? Bush minions still working full time. Posted a photo of Hodges not MC..

MZ: Fulford has never liked Mr. C for whatever reason…..and I guarantee you that Fulford does not understand and does not have the truth……he may be just misinformed…but based on the number of attacks he posted yesterday and calling to kill somebody…well that is horrendous and enough to land him in jail. This report was posted in 3 or 4 different places…Hennigan and others… which means it was coordinated….to me it means there was a bad source of information which fed them all this stuff at the same time.

MZ: Whenever you see coordinated attacks like this…..it’s from somebody with resources….and to me it’s a clear sign of government involvement. By the way…the picture they posted saying its Mr. C is actually Mr. Hodges…Al Hodges. Maybe we should be concerned for his safety as Fulford asked for a hit on him 

MZ: Maybe the attacks on me will be next. But to be clear…Mr. C is not a Nazi…lol

Member:  they are having a gun control hearing at the Capitol as we speak.

Member: Pres Trump even recently said in an interview they WILL be going for our 2nd Amendment...

Member:   NEVER hand in your guns. They disarmed Australians. We don't even have freedom of speech.

Member: guns don't kill people, people kill people. don't blame the pencil for you misspelling a word

Member: The only reason a Gov would take your guns is because they plan on doing something they should be shot for. imo

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021 Empty Re: COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- March 23 2021

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:38 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum