Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets.

3 posters

Go down

Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. Empty Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets.

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:58 pm

Footforward   

[According to  Al-Eqtisad News, the Central Bank of Iraq announced, today, that it has added a feature to protect the new banknotes from bacteria and viruses, including the Corona virus, so they will need to bring in all of their old money to exchange it for the new bills to help get rid of the corona virus in their country...]   ...it is a ploy. It's not bad for us. It just means they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. Empty Re: Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets.

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:37 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. Empty Re: Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets.

Post by Sam I Am Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:04 am

So the "three zero notes" lie resurfaces.  Once again, removing three zeros means lop, as in removing three zeros from the valuation, as in 1 of the current dinar worth $.00068 would be demonetized and replaced by 1 new dinar worth $.68.  It doesn't mean "removing three zero notes from circulation and replacing them with lower denomination notes after a revaluation of 100,000% or more.  That's an old guru lie.  If they were talking about removing three zero notes that would mean they would leave the 10K and 50K notes in circulation because they both have 4 zeros.  Hard to imagine people walking around with one note on them worth $10K - $150K.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:00 pm

Footforward says -- they're trying to get more of their triple zero notes off the streets. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:06 pm

Interesting.  Kap might owe me two pizzas.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum