Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking

Go down

International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking Empty International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Sunday 21st March 2021

International banks and prospects for the advancement of Iraqi banking Alsabaah-70787

Baghdad: Morning 

The consolidation of the Iraqi banking system’s cooperation with major international financial institutions indicates that the work of the Iraqi financial sector is moving in a direction consistent with the trends. 
International.

A financial sector expert and former director general of operations at the Central Bank of Iraq, Mahmoud Dagher, stated that "the patterns of financial management in Iraq indicated a clear improvement, and that the success of the financial sector can be diagnosed through joint cooperation between international financial organizations and major global banks."

International borrowing

Dagher stressed "the necessity of directing international borrowing towards strategic productive and investment projects that achieve sustainable benefit for the local economy, especially since Iraq is one of the rich countries that can achieve a rapid economic recovery, when the appropriate atmosphere is available." 

The best products

Stressing that the plans to develop financial performance represent the direction of the banking system in the country, as competition is most intense among all banks in order to provide the best products that attract the customer, and this is a health condition that reinforces the reality of local banks and the financial sector.

Expansion plans

On the other hand, an expert on financial affairs, Muhammad Jaber, stated that “the banking system cannot work without ambitious horizontal expansion plans that achieve benefits for the largest segment of customers. 10 thousand people »

Investment and financing

Pointing out to «the importance of creating an environment that prepares the banking system’s orientation to enter into the fields of investment and financing for projects after careful economic study by specialized committees and then adopting the appropriate decision for this matter. It is also imperative to develop banking products, which must be the main concern of all Banks without exception »

https://alsabaah.iq/43045/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%88%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A2%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A?fbclid=IwAR0tOzTNN2MlBcNXGZNWt-QfDvmIK26gmrXKrCwCKsog5AaEoOlVB8E2kaU
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum