Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq

Go down

The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq Empty The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:17 am

[size=36]The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq[/size]

23/03/2021

The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq 132332021_1030112020_567

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, Minister of Interior Othman Al-Ghanimi confirmed, on Tuesday, that the electronic visa project is nearing completion, while he revealed an advanced passport that suits the reputation of Iraq.

Al-Ghanmi said in a statement, that "after Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's directive to use advanced technologies in passport and visa work, we signed an international memorandum of understanding with the Ministry of Communications and were able to determine the type of the new passport."

He added, "This passport is developed, and it contains a special" sim card "that carries information, stressing that" this passport is not subject to fraud, is universally recognized, and befits the reputation of Iraq. "

He pointed out that "this passport will encourage investment in Iraq and facilitate and simplify procedures for companies and citizens who intend to invest in Iraq."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=146722
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq Empty IBBC welcomes Iraq’s new simplified visa scheme.

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:26 pm

IBBC welcomes Iraq’s new simplified visa scheme.

16th Mar 2021

The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of a new passport that befits the reputation of Iraq Qtq80-S8VHeP-2048x1366

On 15 March, the Iraqi government launched a special program which lifts the requirement to obtain entry visas prior to arrival in Iraq. This program will be applicable to citizens of the UK, EU and USA among others, and represents a considerable reduction in the bureaucracy involved in entering Iraq and a simplification in obtaining access to the country.

Citizens of these countries will be able to pay for and obtain visas on arrival at Iraqi airports, land, and sea border crossings. However, they must comply with all preventive health measures as implemented by the Higher Committee for Health and National Safety. More countries may be added to the above list based on the economic and other needs of Iraq According to the Iraqi government, this aims to support investment and work in Iraq.

Christophe Michels, IBBC MD says ‘IBBC have long lobbied for a simpler access to Iraq for business- people, and this program very much meets our requirements and saves time, cost and disruption for business travelers. It will lead to normalisation of business travel and should remove some of the barriers to investment and business activity in the country’.

IBBC london@webuildiraq.org

https://iraqbritainbusiness.org/news/ibbc-welcomes-iraqs-new-simplified-visa-scheme
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum