Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy  --  They're boycotting unless the rate change is in there.  But what they're demanding is it be restored to where it just was...1190 dinar per one dollar. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy -- They're boycotting unless the rate change is in there. But what they're demanding is it be restored to where it just was...1190 dinar per one dollar.

Go down

Pimpy  --  They're boycotting unless the rate change is in there.  But what they're demanding is it be restored to where it just was...1190 dinar per one dollar. Empty Pimpy -- They're boycotting unless the rate change is in there. But what they're demanding is it be restored to where it just was...1190 dinar per one dollar.

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:56 pm

Pimpy   

This is March 20th.  Today was supposed to be the big day.  What did these other youtubers say? 'Boom!  Before you know it the budget was going to change.  We would get the big rate change and we'd be skipping our way to the bank'...This is why I tell you don't get overly excited about good news, don't get overly down on bad news...I hear this all time and then I become the boogeyman.  Why?  Because I'm saying read...whether it's 'contract rates'...redemption centers... humanitarian projects...ridiculous 800 numbers.  To me all those things sound like scams.  They want you to send your dinar to that location.  Where's your security?   ...we all want the same thing...we want the RV to happen but there are other indicators out that we can watch for...slow down.  Hang tight...

I do expect they'll go back sooner or later to that fiscal period from the beginning of April all the way through March.  Could it be this time around?  Maybe.  That's why they're stalling?  Could be.  But where are we?  March 20th.  There's 31 days in this month.  If they're going to try to make that deadline they have got to get this over and done with ASAP...Can they retro?  Of course they can.  Is the rate change going to be in there [the 2021 budget]?  There is a political block right now that is refusing to vote.  They're boycotting unless the rate change is in there.  But what they're demanding is it be restored to where it just was...1190 dinar per one dollar.

There is a political block...that is refusing to vote.  They're boycotting unless the rate change is in there  [The 2021 budget].  But what they're demanding is it be restored to...1190 for one dollar.  Some people thought that meant they would go back to the old rate.  I would love it if they did that.  Could they still do that Yes.  They might.  But there is no indication that they will.  Would they announce it?  No.   When Kuwait did their switch...in the news they told everybody that it wasn't gonna happen for a while, then they turned around they did it the next day or the day after.  Anything is possible but first and foremost we definitely got to make sure...what's going on in Erbil/Baghdad get their things ironed out so we can get this budget passed...now they're postponing the vote for one week...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum